Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

Fair enough. Give me a minute 

Ok😁

Thanks.

Edited by sibon

Guest sibon

@The_DADDY

I’m off now. You’ve misquoted me. Changed my quotes and tried to mangle their meaning.’

Sort it all out please. You are much better than that.

Just now, sibon said:

@The_DADDY

I’m off now. You’ve misquoted me. Changed my quotes and tried to mangle their meaning.’

Sort it all out please. You are much better than that.

Actually no, I haven't.

I've quoted you then added to that whilst making it clear I added that.

Don't mums rape too?

Don't aunts? 

Are you happy for that kind of abuse to be ignored? Let's get it all out on the table.

In no way did I mean to offend you and I'm very surprised you are but I'm playing by the rules you set out 

Let's call it ALL out yeah? 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Actually no, I haven't.

I've quoted you then added to that whilst making it clear I added that.

Don't mums rape too?

Don't aunts? 

Are you happy for that kind of abuse to be ignored? Let's get it all out on the table.

In no way did I mean to offend you and I'm very surprised you are but I'm playing by the rules you set out 

Let's call it ALL out yeah? 

No , you only made it clear when you were pulled up on it . Wrong  in any thread .

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, makapaka said:

Hope you’re all having a great time point scoring over this subject.

weirdos.

The only point scoring is from the people trying to do what's been done for years and has allowed so much of this abuse to continue. 

If the people they are protecting are as innocent as they claim they've nothing to fear from an investigation.

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

The only point scoring is from the people trying to do what's been done for years and has allowed so much of this abuse to continue. 

If the people they are protecting are as innocent as they claim they've nothing to fear from an investigation.

Those arguing that all child abusers should be investigated and prosecuted are not protecting anyone.

Those arguing that investigations and prosecutions should focus on a subsection of abusers need to have a think about what the effects of that would be.