Rotherham Cse In The News Again

2 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Let's remind ourselves it was a British Pakistani who exposed and prosecuted the grooming gangs of Rochdale.

Nazir Afzal did what community leaders have failed to do.

Please point out where it's been stated that ALL Pakistanis are part of these rape gangs? 

6 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Let's remind ourselves it was a British Pakistani who exposed and prosecuted the grooming gangs of Rochdale.

Nazir Afzal did what community leaders have failed to do.

Ok. ..some credit has to go to Tommy Robinson too 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ThaBoom said:

Truth is,  even the Home Office study points out that the sexual exploitation and pedophilelia is common amongst white people.

But saying that,  it needs to be routed out wherever its happening and whoever it's done by- it should never be held back just because some perpetrators happen to be of a different colour.

https://news.sky.com/story/muslim-groups-urge-suella-braverman-to-withdraw-irresponsible-and-divisive-grooming-gang-comments-12854820

The Home Office study is anything but the truth, the full report has never been released and it even states that in a lot of cases the ethnicity wasn't recorded after arrest, it was a whitewash like most things on this suject.

Has anyone seen the footage of the Pakistani Uber driver in Rochdale caught in the back of his car with what appears to be a young girl, he's been identified and allegedly arrested, Rochdale was one of the towns most focused for these crimes but clearly nothing has changed, anyone trying to deflect from these crimes should be made to face this girl and her family to hear exactly what these vile crimes do to people. There have been many instances of rape from Uber drivers, its almost a licence for these creatures to pick girls up and needs to be stopped.

7 hours ago, Resident said:

You mean pakistani women like LABOUR MP Naz Shah, who retweeted & agreed with a tweet that said "Exactly Areeq, those abused girls in Rotherham and elsewhere just need to shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity." whilst supposedly being an advocate for victims. 

She claims it was an accident but retweeting takes a few steps, at which any point can be reversed until clicking the publish button and even then it doesn't take minutes to delete it. 

If you read a little about her early life, you might learn why she is such an advocate for victims.
As I'm sure you're aware, the Twitter feed you mention was satire/parody, though she was undoubtedly naïve in re-tweeting it, along with a couple of other ill judged re-tweets/likes.
Being a brown, female, labour, Muslim MP, she should have been more aware that there is a whole group of people examining everything she (and others) say in an effort to discredit them.
Leave.eu being one, which cost them a bob or two "Leave.EU apologises and pays substantial libel damages to Naz Shah MP for false “grooming gangs apologist” allegation"

A random one of the various apologies made "We accept that Ms Shah is not an ‘apologist’ for grooming gangs but is a vociferous campaigner for victims of grooming gangs"

Edited by peak4

12 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Rochdale in the news again 🙄

https://news.sky.com/story/uber-bans-driver-videoed-with-his-trousers-down-next-to-young-woman-as-mp-calls-for-police-investigation-12855269

Not sure why they're reporting on this story though....it's seems he was in the back seat with a prostitute

Has there been any conformation it was a prostitute?

20 hours ago, top4718 said:

Has there been any conformation it was a prostitute?

Dont know but i jumped the gun a bit

I was reading the story on my phone without my reading glasses

I assumed that if they were reporting on it must be something to do with child abuse

Instead it seems the lad was named and shamed for trying to get a quicky in the back of his car

Maybe it was because he was an Uber driver.....but if hes off the clock then hes just a guy in the back of his car