Rotherham Cse In The News Again

17 minutes ago, Resident said:

Operation Stovewood will no longer investigate new CSE claims front January 2024.

This is disgusting. Many have yet to be brought to justice. Victims yet to be heard. 

To clarify, Investigations will continue but will be led by local police forces rather than the National Crime Agency.

https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/operation-stovewood-to-move-into-new-phase-in-2024

Edited by Delbow

On 21/04/2023 at 08:20, Jack Grey said:

Yeah in Rochdale it was 20 percent of the Pakistani male population 

I guess they probably moved there through word of mouth that it was easy meat and the police were looking the other way 

That 20 percent number, can you give an accreditation

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

To clarify, Investigations will continue but will be led by local police forces rather than the National Crime Agency.

https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/operation-stovewood-to-move-into-new-phase-in-2024

Local forces that did nothing in the first place and will, in all likelihood, go back to doing nothing. 

SYP are incompetent and I'll go as far as racist. They KNEW it was happening but chose not to act for fear of upsetting the Pakistani community. They CHOSE not to act based on ethnicity. 

52 minutes ago, Resident said:

Local forces that did nothing in the first place and will, in all likelihood, go back to doing nothing. 

SYP are incompetent and I'll go as far as racist. They KNEW it was happening but chose not to act for fear of upsetting the Pakistani community. They CHOSE not to act based on ethnicity. 

SYP are incompetent, for sure. If they are racist towards white people, that would be a first for any UK police force. What we do know from how the police respond to domestic abuse and sexual assault is that they do a particularly bad job of protecting women - given that many female officers are driven out by the sexist culture in the police, that is probably not surprising, though it is terrible. 

Reading the statement from the NCA, it sounds like they've followed up all the lines of enquiry they had. They probably also have other things to do than prop up incompetent police forces. The Home Secretary is ultimately responsible for the quality of policing in the UK and they have done a woeful job, more interested in their own career than anything else.

18 hours ago, Delbow said:

SYP are incompetent, for sure. If they are racist towards white people, that would be a first for any UK police force.

In an official hearing into the scandal a whistle-blower, a youth worker at the time, said this:

She said that at one meeting she was told: "I was going against perpetrators' human rights, I was rocking the multicultural boat, I was being racist."

Ms Senior told the tribunal: "I was given lots of reasons to stop passing intelligence."