Rotherham Cse In The News Again

My mate’s son and his girlfriend were attacked and mugged  by two black men whilst leaving a restaurant in London. They fought back strongly and sat on one until the police arrived. Sadly he lost an expensive watch to the one that ran off, but all the police could say was to to advise them to make tracks in case they were instructed to arrest them for causing one of their attackers actual bodily harm, so no arrests, no watch, no point in calling the police.

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Didn't see it till I couldn't edit it.

Muslim, not Muslum🤣

Just remember when you next post your 10,000th or whatever thread, be sure to use the person or persons belief or non belief.

So if the crime is committed,  do your research so you can highlight "this/ these Christian/ Jew/ Hindu/ Atheist et al..

9 hours ago, Top4719 said:

Make excuses for a large percentage of the Pakistani community of Rotherham who were involved in the abuse of over 2000 underage girls but highlight one white man.

You lefties are very sick people indeed.

Are you saying I personally have made excuses for the British Pakistani men who abused girls in Rotherham? If you are, just come out and say it. 

13 hours ago, Delbow said:

Are you saying I personally have made excuses for the British Pakistani men who abused girls in Rotherham? If you are, just come out and say it. 

No you just try to deflect.

9 hours ago, Top4719 said:

No you just try to deflect.

That's rubbish - I've made more posts in the Rochdale thread than anyone. You just want to pretend white sex offenders don't exist, because you're a white racist.

14 hours ago, Delbow said:

That's rubbish - I've made more posts in the Rochdale thread than anyone. You just want to pretend white sex offenders don't exist, because you're a white racist.

White sex offenders don't get protection from the authorties or their fellow citizens.

• Like 1

On 10/02/2024 at 08:07, RollingJ said:

I hate to say it, but the law is the criminals best friend.

Not very often I agree with you but I'll second that.

20 hours ago, Top4719 said:

White sex offenders don't get protection from the authorties or their fellow citizens.

Of course they do, otherwise they'd all have been dobbed in by now. I've met white victim/survivors who have been cut off by their entire family after they reported being raped by their dad/brother/uncle.