Rotherham Cse In The News Again

On 07/12/2021 at 23:22, top4718 said:

Not that I'm aware of.

Well you said you was amazed at how much much money, properties and businesses they own so I was wondering how you came about that information.

On 17/12/2021 at 07:54, mafya said:

Well you said you was amazed at how much much money, properties and businesses they own so I was wondering how you came about that information.

Whilst he may not have actual lists, it doesn't take a genius to work out that their organising of transport, 'gifts' given, including but not limited to elicit substances, etc in order to rape and otherwise abuse these kids costs money therefore they're funding it somehow.

11 hours ago, Resident said:

Whilst he may not have actual lists, it doesn't take a genius to work out that their organising of transport, 'gifts' given, including but not limited to elicit substances, etc in order to rape and otherwise abuse these kids costs money therefore they're funding it somehow.

Coupled with the fact they always appear to have empty properties available where they take the girls to be raped.

Having worked on a Pakistani taxi drivers house back in the 80’s I can tell you how they traditionally funded stuff. They went to the family elders who would finance the mortgage/extension/new taxi, etc on the understanding that they would do the same for the next generation. A very laudable system to be fair. I can’t speak for the current generation though.

13 hours ago, Jim117 said:

Having worked on a Pakistani taxi drivers house back in the 80’s I can tell you how they traditionally funded stuff. They went to the family elders who would finance the mortgage/extension/new taxi, etc on the understanding that they would do the same for the next generation. A very laudable system to be fair. I can’t speak for the current generation though.

I'm not sure houses to rape would have been on the elders agenda.

I don’t think that would have been on the agenda either top. I think the idea was to keep money in the family and also because, as far as I know Islam takes a dim view on charging interest on loans. However the current crop of criminals are well represented in the supply of class A drugs along with other nationalities including my own. The girls were pimped out and trafficked between towns for profit. The profit was probably good considering the investment was a free takeaway, a cheap bottle of vodka and a tank of diesel in the taxi. If I was the authority’s I would be taking a good look at all those fried chicken and kebab shops. Cash businesses and attractive to kids with maybe a handy upstairs room and a mattress. Also I read a week or two ago about another gang using the same MO in Hull. Two different girls had identified the same men but the cops didn’t find any evidence. Guess burner phones are in big demand over there.

23 hours ago, Jim117 said:

I don’t think that would have been on the agenda either top. I think the idea was to keep money in the family and also because, as far as I know Islam takes a dim view on charging interest on loans. However the current crop of criminals are well represented in the supply of class A drugs along with other nationalities including my own. The girls were pimped out and trafficked between towns for profit. The profit was probably good considering the investment was a free takeaway, a cheap bottle of vodka and a tank of diesel in the taxi. If I was the authority’s I would be taking a good look at all those fried chicken and kebab shops. Cash businesses and attractive to kids with maybe a handy upstairs room and a mattress. Also I read a week or two ago about another gang using the same MO in Hull. Two different girls had identified the same men but the cops didn’t find any evidence. Guess burner phones are in big demand over there.

You've got it pretty much nailed there mate, the fact they all use the same MO countrywide it shouldn't be a difficult job for the police to intervene, can't think why they don't.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Labour Peer and ex Rotherham Councillor Lord Ahmed found guilty of attempted rape, no wonder the town has its issues.

Yeah, I know, right?  If only he'd befriended Jeffrey Epstein, he'd still be a free man.