Any ideas on Christmas Meal venues???

Roxie

• 2 months later...

we do christmas buffets at the crown on scotland street and would be able to hire the room out to you for free around that time just depends on the date. we took the crown over 3 months ago. decor is modern. come and have a look just up from west bar if this sounds like something you would be intrested in

We do Christmas parties at the Cutler on Cambridge Street in SHeffield. Three course meals is £11 and buffet packages are £6-50 or £10 depending on your budget. You can reserve a private area in the pub or use our function room. Hope this helps

Hey,

Trying to think up a restaurant as near to the city centre as possible that could accommodate 50ish people round christmas time...

Most hotels seem to have their own little nights going on so unlikely I'd be able to hire a conference room thing...

Any ideas on where I could feed my friends?

Thank you!:)

Crystal is a great place to have Christmas functions, we have a beautiful restaurant that can accomodate your party, and depending upon when you want to book for we can open the members lounge for you and your guests to enjoy the rest of your night after your meal. For further information regarding menu's & availability call Tracey on 0114 2725926.

Archived