Has Doctor Who Gone Past Its Sell By Date ?

pattricia

Not watched it (bar a few clips) since Sylvester McCoy was the Dr, cant remember if i watched the Paul McGann ones tbh. Like others Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker were MY drs

Edited by melthebell

34 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Same here ,John Pertwee  was the best  , Patrick Troughton  second . But I think its an age thing 

Of course its an age thing, I like patrick troughtons portrayal but its retrospective as he ended the year i was born so grew up with Jon Pertwee and then Tom Baker

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

Troughton was just before my time, loved Pertwee and Baker, lost interest after that, the BBC's box ticking won't revive my interest.

Ade Adepitine could have got it,killed 2 birds with one stone.

48 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

They already are killing two birds with one stone: the new lad is also gay. 

You wouldn't be kidding us would you Lord :rolleyes: .

Can't wait till Captain Jack (Barrowman) makes a guest appearance from his Torchwood lair.

There will be that much mincing about you'll think your in Dewhurst's 🤣 🤣.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

You wouldn't be kidding us would you Lord :rolleyes: .

I may have had a bum (ooh er) steer there - seems nobody knows if he is, he played a gay man in Sex Education though which is where wires may have become crossed 🤣

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

I may have had a bum (ooh er) steer there - seems nobody knows if he is, he played a gay man in Sex Education though which is where wires may have become crossed 🤣

I don't think yer Bum's been Sired Steered at all Lord. apparently he's Black and Scottish as well (might be related).

Edited by Rockers rule
-