Liverpool Terrorist Attack

1 minute ago, ab6262 said:

i suggest we stop all asylum seekers, anyone coming here should be thoroughly screened and must have the proven wherewithal to support themselves.

If they're claiming asylum, they're not allowed to work. We could have doctors, lorry drivers etc but they live on a pittance handed out to them while the - wait for it - asylum application is processed and looked into. Not everyone gets it. I'd agree those that fail should be sent back promptly though.

But is this where we are now? "I'd like asylum, I fear for my life" "Have you got any money?" "No, the state took all my possessions" "Tough. Back you go".

You'd have turned the Jewish kids back in WW2 in a heartbeat. They had no money, and then no parents. They were no use at all!

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

These bloody Christians coming over here and blowing up taxis, eh?

They're worse than the Muslims. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10198689/True-hero-20-died-saving-great-great-grandmother-84-knifeman-outside-London-kebab-shop.html

Alot of the story is about the great great grandmother rather than the lad who died, but it's the daily mail, and the daily mail is going to daily mail.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

These bloody Christians coming over here and blowing up taxis, eh?

he apparently converted here when he was given shelter by some god botherers

4 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

If they're claiming asylum, they're not allowed to work. We could have doctors, lorry drivers etc but they live on a pittance handed out to them while the - wait for it - asylum application is processed and looked into. Not everyone gets it. I'd agree those that fail should be sent back promptly though.

But is this where we are now? "I'd like asylum, I fear for my life" "Have you got any money?" "No, the state took all my possessions" "Tough. Back you go".

You'd have turned the Jewish kids back in WW2 in a heartbeat. They had no money, and then no parents. They were no use at all!

would never have turned jewish kids in ww2?? when was the last terrorist jewish attack??.............strange i dont seem to remember one

1 hour ago, ab6262 said:

i suggest we stop all asylum seekers, anyone coming here should be thoroughly screened and must have the proven wherewithal to support themselves.

yep exactly that, we cant tell one terrorist for another, one guy is one guy too many

Love that attitude. 

Presumably you'd be agreeable to a curfew for all men at weekends so women don't get drugged and/or raped. Because it's alot more than one.

3 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I don't believe it's racist being concerned about terrorists arriving in our country from Muslim countries and seeking asylum.  It's only good fortune that the Liverpool terrorist attack didn't cause the same carnage and loss of life as the Manchester Muslim terrorist attack caused.

Whose ganging up on the innocent?  Decent honest normal people in our country are rightly worried and concerned  about the threat of terrorism from Muslims seeking asylum in our country and have good reason to be after the incident in Liverpool.

Why don't you just admit it 

You have a problem ith Muslims. 

5 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It's not at all warped or extremist to support actions intended to prevent terrorist attacks or other incidents of mass murder on British soil.  

How do terrorist deaths compare to other deaths?

People dying in ambulances, that needs more media attention so that the Government will do something about it.