Liverpool Terrorist Attack

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Probably listen to some childrens music: Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, NWA....

😀

The one thing he's unwilling to do is to discuss the attack. He's happy chucking mud around and showing off his lack of knowledge of Chemistry. That's it though.

Shall I tell him about the amnesty for banned users, or would you like to?

27 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I dont know them to make a judgement.

But if they are i wouldnt allow that dominate the conversation.

You have changed the narrative by making personal accusations against a member on this board by calling them racist. I had someone call me Islamophobic

Everyone is racist now. The left have destroyed the meaning of the word. People just roll their eyes when they hear it now. Even MPs are using the race card now.

Just get back to the subject matter which is "Liverpool Terrorist Attack'

No everyone isn't racist, or at least tries hard to be non discriminatory. 

Why are you trying to blame the left for 'destroying the word'. Take responsibility. You sound like a reactionary complaining about how 'gay' used to be such a lovely word, until the homosexuals decided to take the word and use it to describe themselves :roll:

2 minutes ago, sibon said:

😀

The one thing he's unwilling to do is to discuss the attack. He's happy chucking mud around and showing off his lack of knowledge of Chemistry. That's it though.

Ooh! Is it an old friend?

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

😀

Now just wait, any second now there's going to be a lengthy critique of uk foreign policy in the middle East and beyond over the last 40 years.

10 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Didnt know your religion determined your asylum status, surely that would be done on nationality?

No it doesn't but converting from one religion to another has been a method used by asylum seekers in the past to avoid deportation from the UK.  The claim is often made that you can't send someone back to their country of origin, especially if we're speaking of Muslim countries, as the individual would claim to be in fear of their life due being not only an apostate but also a convert to Christianity. 

It's very much the same type of claim when failed asylum seekers suddenly announce they are gay or lesbian & can't be returned to devout Christian countries in Africa or even Jamaica as they would be subject to persecution or even killed. 

However, let's face facts.  In this case, we have a failed asylum seekers who has lost 3 appeal applications going back as far as 2014 but has failed to have been booted out of the UK by the Home Office. 

4 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

No it doesn't but converting from one religion to another has been a method used by asylum seekers in the past to avoid deportation from the UK.  The claim is often made that you can't send someone back to their country of origin, especially if we're speaking of Muslim countries, as the individual would claim to be in fear of their life due being not only an apostate but also a convert to Christianity. 

It's very much the same type of claim when failed asylum seekers suddenly announce they are gay or lesbian & can't be returned to devout Christian countries in Africa or even Jamaica as they would be subject to persecution or even killed. 

However, let's face facts.  In this case, we have a failed asylum seekers who has lost 3 appeal applications going back as far as 2014 but has failed to have been booted out of the UK by the Home Office. 

Last sentence bothers me .