Liverpool Terrorist Attack

9 minutes ago, Resident said:

I can see you you haven't been here long. You'll need to get used to this as it's the common modus operandi for a fair posters, well that and the classic whataboutery.

But whatabout him 😛

Somebody under another name as usual

Edited by melthebell

7 minutes ago, melthebell said:

But whatabout him 😛

Somebody under another name as usual

I'll just let you know outright because it seems that you've been here a long time that i dont respond to people who call me names, accuse me of having a fake profile or being a bot or a troll or any of the things that people use to shut down debate.

If you want an free open discussion without resorting to petty insults then i'll engage with you 👍

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I'll just let you know outright because it seems that you've been here a long time that i dont respond to people who call me names, accuse me of having a fake profile or being a bot or a troll or any of the things that people use to shut down debate.

If you want an free open discussion without resorting to petty insults then i'll engage with you 👍

That's a yes then

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

I wish a thread such as this could discuss the topic without the issue of racism being introduced.

The facts are 

1... a person illegally entered our country, was refused asylum but was not deported.

2...that person detonated an home made bomb illegally.

3...that man committed criminal acts.

Shouldn't the debate centre on why was he refused asylum and after being refused why wasn't he deported.

Why did he detonate an home made bomb, why did he pick his target, who were his accomplices if any, where did he learn to make a bomb and where did he get the components from ?

Its what i said in an earlier post that there are certain people who always try to change the narrative by calling everyone racist.

Its why the Asian grooming gangs got away with it for so long because of people who keep accusing everyone of being racist or Islamophobic.

Meanwhile thousands or predominantly white girls were being raped.

Also, the 4 ring leaders of the Rochdale gang who were released early from prison have still not been deported. And are living in the same town as their victims https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/child-abuser-supposed-been-deported-18246854

Where's the outrage from the people who accuse everyone of being racist? 

Shame on them 🤨

9 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Its what i said in an earlier post that there are certain people who always try to change the narrative by calling everyone racist.

Its why the Asian grooming gangs got away with it for so long because of people who keep accusing everyone of being racist or Islamophobic.

Also, the 4 ring leaders of the Rochdale gang who were released early from prison have still not been deported. And are living in the same town as their victims https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/child-abuser-supposed-been-deported-18246854

Where's the outrage from the people who accuse everyone of being racist? 

Shame on them 🤨

Why do you assume that people aren't outraged by child abuse if they also don't hate all Muslims and think it's disproportionate to blame all asylum seekers and Muslims for the actions of a tiny minority? That certainty doesn't apply to me. But I'm able to blame individuals for their actions without them blaming millions of others because they happen to look like them or profess the same religion. As to your question about the failings in the asylum system, there's one political party that's been running the Home Office for the last 11 years, maybe ask them why they're so incompetent.

Edited by Delbow

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Why do you assume that people aren't outraged by child abuse if they also don't hate all Muslims and think it's disproportionate to blame all asylum seekers and Muslims for the actions of a tiny minority? That certainty doesn't apply to me. But I'm able to blame individuals for their actions without them blaming millions of others because they happen to look like them or profess the same religion. As to your question about the failings in the asylum system, there's one political party that's been running the Home Office for the last 11 years, maybe ask them why they're so incompetent.

I didnt mention anything about hating all Muslims 

I was talking about the hypocrisy of certain people who always try and change the conversation to racism as demonstrated in this thread.

If gangs of white men were raping thousands of Asian girls i think their attitude would be very different

19 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Why aren't you as interested in the other grooming scandals that have happened? One quite recently has come to light.

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I didnt mention anything about hating all Muslims 

I was talking about the hypocrisy of certain people who always try and change the conversation to racism as demonstrated in this thread.

If gangs of white men were raping thousands of Asian girls i think their attitude would be very different

Wasn't Jeffrey Epstein? Jimi saville and their mates?

How easy is the word 'Racist' bandied about?

Quite easy by the sometimes pathetic way its been chucked about on here.

The real 'Racist' is the one who blew himself up in Liverpool. 

Save your arguments for your political persuasion elsewhere.

The infighting is exactly what these 'Real Racists' delight in, integration is a lie for the likes of the blown up one.

The real quest is to destroy our society by whatever means from within.

The inbuilt rational of these 'Racists' whether it be political or religious by causing death and destruction in our society,

to usurp our way of life with their failed version of it can only result in even more mischief from them.

Keep safe out there 8).