Liverpool Terrorist Attack

23 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

First of all, the message that the UK is institutionally racist is absolute BS. It a narrative pushed by the left.

When was the last time you went to an authentic Indian restaurant and your waiter wasn't Indian......for me never

Also, try and be a white man who wants to marry a Muslim girl from a traditional Muslim family and then you'll see real racism.

In fact, conservative Muslims have some very draconian views on the LGBTQ community and women rights.

Which is why i have never understood why people on the left want to welcome the thousands of men from the middle east with open arms.

Seems like a massive contradiction to me

What a load of nonsense.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

try thinking before you type, it works wonders

So you you say the bombers are petty criminals, then avoid answering  "Is blowing up innocent members of the public 'petty crime?" by that classic method of turning the debate back onto the poster.

Impressive.

13 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

What a load of nonsense.

Which if the points Grey listed was nonsense?  They all seemed totally accurate as I read them.

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

As a percentage,  are white people more or less likely to be stopped searched than ethnic minorities?

As a percentage, are white people more or less likely to be carrying a knife or drugs than ethnic minorities?

Edited by Caswall
typo

18 minutes ago, Caswall said:

So you you say the bombers are petty criminals, then avoid answering  "Is blowing up innocent members of the public 'petty crime?" by that classic method of turning the debate back onto the poster.

Impressive.

because its not what i said, THINK about what i said again

After  the interesting  debate on this thread my final thoughts are that,

1...The bombing was a criminal act carried out by an individual whose motives we do not know.

2...We should not judge all people who come to our country by the actions of one individual.

3...The asylum/refugee system in this country needs sorting out and maybe existing treaties need to be amended.

4...Statements about behaviours need to be substantiated by evidence and not media sensationalism.

17 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

1...The bombing was a criminal act carried out by an individual whose motives we do not know.

2...We should not judge all people who come to our country by the actions of one individual.

3...The asylum/refugee system in this country needs sorting out and maybe existing treaties need to be amended.

4...Statements about behaviours need to be substantiated by evidence and not media sensationalism.

I think it would be very hard to argue with that.

25 minutes ago, tinfoilhat said:

Have a think. Have a really good think.

Had a good think . Now you tell me what I should think 

33 minutes ago, harvey19 said:

Agree