Grand Theft Auto - the Sheffield edition.

Posts like this should be banned! ;) For a split second there when I saw the title I thought someone had made GTA: Sheffield....then I read the post :(

Heh - in all seriousness though, very funny post - nicely done :thumbsup:

You just know that there'd be some idiot like the one who crashed on the Nurburgring, having 'learned' the circuit by driving it on his Playstation.

Imagine the liability payouts for people who use it as an aid to driving in Sheffield but then fall foul of the real one way system!

You just know that there'd be some idiot like the one who crashed on the Nurburgring, having 'learned' the circuit by driving it on his Playstation.

Imagine the liability payouts for people who use it as an aid to driving in Sheffield but then fall foul of the real one way system!

What ??? you couldn't speed in sheffield if you wanted too.:thumbsup:

I'd like to do missions to unlock the secret speed camera business, i.e when you compleate a TWOK and speeding mission through Manor and City Centre you can get to own all speed cameras on the map and any one gets caught speeding it goes in to your bank to be able to buy meadowhall.:hihi: lovin it

Archived