Compulsory Vaccination?

Compulsory Vaccination?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is it morally acceptable for a country to make covid vaccination compulsory for the general population?

• Yes, in some countries the situation in sufficiently bad that this can reasonably be considered.
    • No, while compulsory mass vaccination is not morally wrong under all circumstances, it is wrong for covid at this time.
    • No, compulsory mass vaccination is always wrong.

7 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Yep, 

According to WIKI

Year Company Settlement Laws allegedly violated; (if ap...
2012 GlaxoSmithKline $3 billion ($1B criminal, $2B civil) False Claims Act, FDCA
2009 Pfizer $2.3 billion False Claims Act, FDCA
2013 Johnson & Johnson $2.2 billion False Claims Act, FDCA

See the "19 more rows :)

Crikey 😲

And people trust them to inject their body with crap??? 

Thank Christ I'm refusing the jab. 

Both the number of cases and the number of deaths (U.S.) has more than doubled (and climbing) since the first vaccines were administered, and the shutdowns, social distancing and masks became well established.

Edited by trastrick

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Crikey 😲

And people trust them to inject their body with crap??? 

Thank Christ I'm refusing the jab. 

The vaccine issue has been so politicized, that it has become lost in the MSM jungle.

The hundreds of thousands of people all around the World protesting are not necessarily against vaccination as such.

They are against government MANDATORY vaccinations, which they see is akin to communist forced abortions, forced sterilization and other radical measures totalitarian regimes have used in the past "in the name of the people" or "the State".

I have had both Pfizer shots in order to travel, but if they told me it was MANDATORY, I'd be out there protesting too! :)

1 minute ago, trastrick said:

The vaccine issue has been so politicized, that it has become lost in the MSM jungle.

The hundreds of thousands of people all around the World protesting are not necessarily against vaccination as such.

They are against government MANDATORY vaccinations, which they see is akin to communist forced abortions, forced sterilization and other radical measures totalitarian regimes have used in the past "in the name of the people" or "the State".

I have had both Pfizer shots in order to travel, but if they told me it was MANDATORY, I'd be out there protesting too! :)

My bold. 

Bang on👍

Yet they are labelled anti vaxxers. Crazy!! 

You had two jabs? May I ask you a rather personal question? 

No, I  only got the first two because I had to travel, and visit family. I did take a COVID test although I had no symptoms.

In my life I've been exposed to just about everything going, from Sheffield smoke, to tropical diseases. I have a  strong immune system.

I'm  an old guy, who folks tell me I look 20 years younger. I take no pills, and aside from a couple of broken bones have neve seen a doctor. No check ups from pill pushing Dr Feelgoods, :)

The key to health and longevity for me has been listen to your body, treat it like an expensive car (its more valuable) don'i put crap in it. A natural diet,  lots of exercise, hang with young people, stay away from negative people (except here. for a bit  of fun) lower your stress levels, and most important - Fresh Air and Sunshine.  There's your Vitamin D essential  for the immune system.  An orange a day and fish, for the Vitamin C and E, essential for cell growth and healing, internal and external.

To me it's crime to see old folks shut up in care homes, in the middle of long, sunless winters, basically waiting to die, with a  harried bunch of carers getting ready to move  the next one into your  room.

That and the bored visiting kids hoping you can still hold the pen to sign over the house and that nice  tea set they've always liked.  :)

Not for me, thanks!

8 hours ago, Longcol said:

Not bothering to try to prevent spreading germs to other people?

So I assume you've always walked around in a mask?

92.9% of deaths in Eng/Wales in the past week were non-covid related, the number of deaths (all causes) in private homes was 35% above the 5-year average - more collateral damage.

I'm quite enjoying the Tory Xmas Party news article at the moment as no matter how much they laughed and showed utter contempt for breaking the rules that they set they were not laughing at me. 🙂