Compulsory Vaccination?

Compulsory Vaccination?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is it morally acceptable for a country to make covid vaccination compulsory for the general population?

• Yes, in some countries the situation in sufficiently bad that this can reasonably be considered.
    • No, while compulsory mass vaccination is not morally wrong under all circumstances, it is wrong for covid at this time.
    • No, compulsory mass vaccination is always wrong.

6 hours ago, top4718 said:

I take it you're 100% fit, not overweight, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't partake in any sports, if not should you be denied healthcare caused by any of those factors?

You can take whatever you want. I’m triple-vaxxed 😘

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

No one can be that dense. RJRB is clearly trolling you. 

Treat his/her post with the contempt it deserves. 

Then laugh at it. 

Yeah your probably right mate, I try not to block people on here as I believe everyone should have their say but anyone advocating this might have to go on a blocked list.

Awaits the predicatable cheery response from the perpetrator 🙄

Just now, top4718 said:

Yeah your probably right mate, I try not to block people on here as I believe everyone should have their say but anyone advocating this might have to go on a blocked list.

I get where you are coming from regarding blocking Trolly Trollerson but I just ignore them and their posts when it appears they are either trolling or unstable. 

Take my 15 year long grudge/crush. 

That poster kept badgering me with inane rubbish that was either a personal attack or just plain nonsense. 

So I ignored it. Sure he/she was upset and tried again and again to bait me into a response but ya know what? 

Eventually he/she got the message and quit with the baiting. 

Since then my forum life has been a lot better and far more enjoyable. 

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I troll nobody !

When  somebody states blatant untruths and questionable statistics and opinions I respond.

Same goes for you Daddy O