Ghislaine Maxwell Co-Conspirator List Is Out

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Not at all derailing. I asked a simple question which you have failed to answer after a number of opportunities.  Unlike you I'm never scared to answer questions.

Yes you are attempting to derail this thread 

Now that IS odd and a touch disturbing. 

I'll say again it was a ridiculous question and one not worthy of an answer.

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

Still responding and still continuing  not to answer a straight forward question that a normal man would answer with out any hesitation or problems.   

I'll still respond  but I'm not answering a pointless, ridiculous question that any sane person would even think to ask.

Like I said, you are trying to derail the thread.

The thing  I as myself it Why?

I hope that clears things up.

Just now, melthebell said:

unfortunately nothing seems to have been happening for the past hour or more lol

Yeah it is a bit boring at the moment lol

I'm keeping it on in the background though so I'll post if anything happens 👍

8 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You could have cleared things up by answering the original reasonable question I asked.   Enough said.

1 hour ago, West 77 said:

Why?  What's it got to do with you?

This isn't a reasonable question. It's a moronic one asked by somone with a weird agenda. 

Just thought, i watched the Nintendo direct mini a couple of hours ago and that was due at 9am, so i presume its still about 11 or thereabouts in NY, and sentencings arent normally early in the morning, hence why its taking so long, may not be till later on there time?

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Just thought, i watched the Nintendo direct mini a couple of hours ago and that was due at 9am, so i presume its still about 11 or thereabouts in NY, and sentencings arent normally early in the morning, hence why its taking so long, may not be till later on there time?

Ah, good point. I'd completely forgot about the time difference. 

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

It's a reasonable question for a normal person to answer.  Just to help you out.   A normal person shouldn't be bothered about the length of a sentence given to someone they don't know who hasn't done any harm to them personally. 

Is that right?

So let's say she only got 6 months.

You'd be OK with that would you?