Ghislaine Maxwell Co-Conspirator List Is Out

The investigation died with Epstein's unfortunate series of such unlikely events as 2 overrworked jailors falling asleep, at the same time, and all the video camera's breaking down at the same time, in what is supposed to be a maximum secrrity prison, which afforded him the opportunity to, they say, hang himself.

But with jailors asleep, and cameras not working, not to mention criminal falsifying of observation check sheets, we can never know if he wasn't "assisted", in his politically convenient demise!

Suicide - Case Closed!

Time to move on!

I said here, months ago, don't wait for juicy revelations to be made about Epstein's celebrity clients.

Doesn't happen in the real World.

Edited by trastrick

7 hours ago, trastrick said:

The investigation died with Epstein's unfortunate series of such unlikely events as 2 overrworked jailors falling asleep, at the same time, and all the video camera's breaking down at the same time, in what is supposed to be a maximum secrrity prison, which afforded him the opportunity to, they say, hang himself.

But with jailors asleep, and cameras not working, not to mention criminal falsifying of observation check sheets, we can never know if he wasn't "assisted", in his politically convenient demise!

Suicide - Case Closed!

Time to move on!

I said here, months ago, don't wait for juicy revelations to be made about Epstein's celebrity clients.

Doesn't happen in the real World.

I think it will. Eventually.

The truth will out...

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

I think it will. Eventually.

The truth will out...

Actually the facts are out, as we speak.

The "truth"  of the matter, requires no more than a rational and logical assessment of those facts.

There's no interest at all from the current justice system, to prosecute the long line up of  celebrity clients who actually did the crimes.

They have their sacrificial lamb, in a foreign prince, who's reputation is not worth saving.

Case closed!

Edited by trastrick