Ghislaine Maxwell Co-Conspirator List Is Out

4 hours ago, trastrick said:

I never said Sussman was "guilty" I said he has been Indicted.

As for your Fauci created Covid nonsense, where did you find that little "gem".

Don't be coy now, let us all know!

Lol

Dear oh dear.

You've posted on the wrong thread again.

This is the "Ghislaine Maxwell -> Jeffrey Epstein -> Donald Trump" thread.

You know the Donald Trump I'm talking about, don't you?  It's the same Donald Trump who spoke fondly of his friendship with Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.  He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

Yes, that Donald Trump.

Edited by The Joker

53 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Dear oh dear.

You know the Donald Trump I'm talking about, don't you?  It's the same Donald Trump who spoke fondly of his friendship with Epstein:

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy.  He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

Yes, that Donald Trump.

I hear The Don is planning on running for POTUS again. 

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I hear The Don is planning on running for POTUS again. 

Yeah, I heard Trumpet is planning to run again, although those who know him better than you or I do say that he has no intention of running just to lose a second time.

Instead, he's just pulling a scam to take money from gullible and weak-minded fools who think they're funding Trumpet's re-election campaign when in fact they're paying off his sizable legal fees:

Trump supporter who gave $2.5m to fight election fraud wants money back

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/28/trump-donor-election-fraud-sues-money-back

Michael Cohen says Trump will not run in 2024: ‘His ego can’t stand to be a two-time loser’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/23/michael-cohen-donald-trump-2024-election

Trump’s former attorney says the former president will not run again after losing five states by narrow margins in 2020.

“His fragile ego cannot stand to be considered a two-time loser,” Cohen said on Monday.

With Biden struggling in the polls, Trump dominates both his party and Republican fundraising, with a huge post-election haul.

He also remains in extensive legal jeopardy. The Washington Post revealed details on Monday of his legal troubles, including how the Republican party is paying some of his legal bills.

“Donald will not run,” Cohen told CNN. “Why? Because first of all, he has an incredibly fragile ego. He lost by 9m votes the first time [actually a little more than 7m]. He will lose by more than 9m the second and his fragile ego cannot stand to be considered a two-time loser.”

Asked if Trump would again react to defeat by simply saying he won, Cohen pointed to Trump’s political fundraising, which has brought in more than $100m.

“This is nothing more than the world’s greatest grift,” Cohen said. “He’s bringing in money greater than when he had the Trump Organization with all of its assets. So why would you give this up?

. . . he’s making money each and every day by sending out more texts. ‘Oh, Donald won. Send $25.’”

37 minutes ago, The Joker said:

Yeah, I heard Trumpet is planning to run again, although those who know him better than you or I do say that he has no intention of running just to lose a second time.

Instead, he's just pulling a scam to take money from gullible and weak-minded fools who think they're funding Trumpet's re-election campaign when in fact they're paying off his sizable legal fees:

Trump supporter who gave $2.5m to fight election fraud wants money back

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/28/trump-donor-election-fraud-sues-money-back

Michael Cohen says Trump will not run in 2024: ‘His ego can’t stand to be a two-time loser’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/23/michael-cohen-donald-trump-2024-election

Trump’s former attorney says the former president will not run again after losing five states by narrow margins in 2020.

“His fragile ego cannot stand to be considered a two-time loser,” Cohen said on Monday.

With Biden struggling in the polls, Trump dominates both his party and Republican fundraising, with a huge post-election haul.

He also remains in extensive legal jeopardy. The Washington Post revealed details on Monday of his legal troubles, including how the Republican party is paying some of his legal bills.

“Donald will not run,” Cohen told CNN. “Why? Because first of all, he has an incredibly fragile ego. He lost by 9m votes the first time [actually a little more than 7m]. He will lose by more than 9m the second and his fragile ego cannot stand to be considered a two-time loser.”

Asked if Trump would again react to defeat by simply saying he won, Cohen pointed to Trump’s political fundraising, which has brought in more than $100m.

“This is nothing more than the world’s greatest grift,” Cohen said. “He’s bringing in money greater than when he had the Trump Organization with all of its assets. So why would you give this up?

. . . he’s making money each and every day by sending out more texts. ‘Oh, Donald won. Send $25.’”

It would be cool if he did though. 

On 12/12/2021 at 14:40, The Joker said:

Dear oh dear.

Yes, that Donald Trump.

"Only The Shadow Knows What Lurks in The Mind of the Evil"  :)

"What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie,”  Joe Biden, Pres.

"@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate,” Harris, VP

Edited by trastrick

Well folks, the case has gone to the jury, and as I told you, no bombshell revelations came out.

The powers that be now have a problem, how to let her off light, and keep her tight lipped, and so "we can all move on from this tragic affair which affected so many lives".

Epstein's $200,000,000, "Victims Compensation Fund" (yes their is an official bribery budget) will help them go silently into that good night.

They will all go to that liberal Fantasy Island, not some prison yard, to Join Lois Lerner, Anita Hill, Christine Blasy Ford, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and those 2 jailors who fell a sleep while watching Epstein.

"You see, Tatu, the very rich are not like you and I, so stop humping my leg!"

Edited by trastrick

17 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Well folks, the case has gone to the jury, and as I told you, no bombshell revelations came out.

After Trumpet's friend Epstein got whacked in a jail cell?  Well I'm shocked and surprised.  Really.

lol

Lol

LOL

LOL

LOL

. . . etc