Pounds Park: New City Centre Park

4 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

Well well well, who'd have thought it? The Grao Brasil Cafe is struggling and begging for your money to fund their private & commercial business. Who'd have thought that charging over £3 for a black coffee and £3.70  for a latte whilst often being closed during opening hours would be bad for business? 🤭

They want you to donate to them to "keep their business alive" and also buy them furniture for you to sit on to drink your £3.70 coffee. https://www.gofundme.com/f/brincliffe-towels-chelsea-park-trailer?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_content=impact_only_var_b&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer 

How much is a coffee in your sandwich shop?

4 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

All under £3. wrekincoms861@gmail.com for full customer enquiries. 

Why don't you post about it on here.  You own a sandwich shop but won't say where it is or when it's open.

2 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Why don't you post about it on here.  You own a sandwich shop but won't say where it is or when it's open.

I keep my work life seperate from my out of work life. A black coffee at my place is £2.45, the place in Pounds' Park is £3.10 minimum and I don't go asking my customers to buy me furniture and I open when the sign on the door says I'll be open.

11 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I keep my work life seperate from my out of work life. A black coffee at my place is £2.45, the place in Pounds' Park is £3.10 minimum and I don't go asking my customers to buy me furniture and I open when the sign on the door says I'll be open.

Made up businesses don't require furniture love.  

2 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

We at "Padders Bar" use Swains Catering Outlets on a regular basis.

Our previous supplier was ripping us off with inferior foods at extortionate prices.

Since switching to Swains catering our profits have increased considerably.

I think Irene prefers the word of mouth approach, her products are exceptional, she doesn't need to advertise her company on the Forum.

Toasted teacake and a coffee £2-99. great value.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Our previous supplier was ripping us off with inferior foods at extortionate prices.

I think Irene prefers the word of mouth approach, her products are exceptional, she doesn't need to advertise her company on the Forum.

What are her fancies like ?

2 minutes ago, Padders said:

Hello. Does your caterer do birthday parties please?