Is The Human Race Doomed?

17 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The next World war will sort it out once and for all .

They are massing armies on the Ukrainian border as we speak , China and Russian gangster leaders are joining forces thinking that they will force the West to stand down , History shows that with just one little wrong move the whole thing erupts in disaster .

This coming disaster will be the one that alters the Earths surface forever .

Until the rats and **** roaches come out and start the whole shebang or again that is .

Seems as though kock roaches is a banned word .

If we are to be invaded will the invaders show due deference to current COVID isolation restrictions?

Crikey.... and they call me pessimistic.  We could be hit by a meteorite at any minute etc, nothing is forever, but the world evolves and changes all the time, and it will continue to do so with us or without us.

That's not to say we shouldn't care for and protect it and do what we can to mitigate our negative effect on things, but we're now more aware. We're learning and we're trying.

Let's appreciate what we have, and love it.  And that includes each other.  

Edited by Anna B

30 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

We are being invaded by people in dinghy’s no Clovid passport or lateral test for them.

It is not the poor people in rubber  boats we should be worried about .

The tax dodgers in Monto Carlo and the British Virgin isles  are robbing our Country of millions .

Edited by cuttsie

The unsayable needs saying and promoting by the leaders:

Reduce breeding

Reduce consuming

Put responsible citizenship with respect and self respect at the heart of everything.

I have the resources to drive, have children, eat an animal based diet, buy loads of tat, but I choose not to. I wish everyone would seriously think about what they're doing with their lives and our future.

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

It is not the poor people in rubber  boats we should be worried about .

The tax dodgers in Monto Carlo and the British Virgin isles  are robbing our Country of millions .

The poor people who wash up after paying a smuggler up to €5,000 ?

Edited by *Wallace*

28 minutes ago, Palomar said:

The unsayable needs saying and promoting by the leaders:

Reduce breeding

Reduce consuming

Put responsible citizenship with respect and self respect at the heart of everything.

I have the resources to drive, have children, eat an animal based diet, buy loads of tat, but I choose not to. I wish everyone would seriously think about what they're doing with their lives and our future.

So have me and HTSBO and have enjoyed every second:heyhey:.