And They Invade The Pitch.

Alextopman

5 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Hiya Pads. It's nice to see a post that isn't a dig, a put down, a sneer or an argument. I'm glad I don't drink in the same pub as some on here. I'd have to sling a noose up at home.

Change the record.

It's nice to see your humour on here but remember others have it as well.

Try to be a bit more even minded when reading posts some of the banter on this thread has been quite good from both sides.

Others however prefer to be pedantic or moan about it.

Instead of repeatedly moaning about things why not try and improve them by constructively joining in?, then if like you say they're sneering or arguing you'll have a valid reason to moan.

You seem very selective who you pull down on here.

18 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Change the record.

Try to be a bit more even minded when reading posts some of the banter on this thread has been quite good from both sides.

Instead of repeatedly moaning about things why not try and improve them by constructively joining in?, then if like you say they're sneering or arguing you'll have a valid reason to moan.

Hmmm... :huh:

Despite Mr Hots being a Wednesdayite, I find his level of humour quite amusing...

... unlike a few fellow Unitedites on here, whose idea of 'banter' is, I'm sure, an embarrassment to a lot of us! :roll:

32 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

Despite Mr Hots being a Wednesdayite, I find his level of humour quite amusing...

... unlike a few fellow Unitedites on here, whose idea of 'banter' is, I'm sure, an embarrassment to a lot of us! :roll:

Hmmm...

I said I like his humour.

So you're a Unitedite. Hmmm.

Unlike the few Wednesday fans who pat each other on the back for embarrassing moronic comments them moan if they get put in their place.

What's your opinion on the incidents at Crewe?.

Edited by Alextopman

27 minutes ago, prince al said:

They don’t look like the Inter city firm.  Kids having harmless fun!

In other words, high jinks! 

I agree to be fair just young uns and no harm done apart from Owl66.😁.

At the Lane and even at away games Blades fans receive bans for going on the pitch, I do know of some who were photographed at away games and identified, however when Blackpool scored against us they swarmed on and I thought, good on yer lads enjoy the moment.

It is illegal though.

Edited by Alextopman

22 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Change the record.

C'mon Alex. Like most on here, I read hundreds and post sparingly. I get to very few games nowadays, so can't comment much about our quality.  Some threads are cringeworthy, my brother's bigger than yours stuff. The quality from both teams has been very poor at times, so consequently, like Covid deniers, some like to dig up some crap to get a bite. Now, half a dozen bites and half a dozen digs is fine. Educational even. When it's 3 pages long and there are 10 digs, it gets a bit wearing. When it goes on over a period of months (which it has at times) believe me, one is reminded of a Primary School. Sorry I had a joke with Padders, I'll try not to do it again. (Til the next time anyhow). You know your stuff, so I'd have thought you could have some great talks with a good few on here. Trouble is, digs ensue, bites respond and away we go. I was referring to a few people on here, most of who, I  couldn't name cos I scan over most, rather than 'reading' them. Anyway, I'm not in charge, so you can hurl my comments to one side, like a sucked Orange. I'm not important. Never wanted to be. Have a good day! x

27 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

C'mon Alex. Like most on here, I read hundreds and post sparingly. I get to very few games nowadays, so can't comment much about our quality.  Some threads are cringeworthy, my brother's bigger than yours stuff. The quality from both teams has been very poor at times, so consequently, like Covid deniers, some like to dig up some crap to get a bite. Now, half a dozen bites and half a dozen digs is fine. Educational even. When it's 3 pages long and there are 10 digs, it gets a bit wearing. When it goes on over a period of months (which it has at times) believe me, one is reminded of a Primary School. Sorry I had a joke with Padders, I'll try not to do it again. (Til the next time anyhow). You know your stuff, so I'd have thought you could have some great talks with a good few on here. Trouble is, digs ensue, bites respond and away we go. I was referring to a few people on here, most of who, I  couldn't name cos I scan over most, rather than 'reading' them. Anyway, I'm not in charge, so you can hurl my comments to one side, like a sucked Orange. I'm not important. Never wanted to be. Have a good day! x

No point moaning which you seem to do a lot, like I said post something worthy of discussing and see how it goes.

No need to stop your humorous comments they are needed on here much the same as Cuttsie's, however try to bit a bit less bias in your complaints and maybe they would get more appreciation.

Anyway things seem to be picking up for both teams so we should get a bit more banter, all in good spirit hopefully.

Bladebloke would have tied them all in knots.

Edited by Alextopman