And They Invade The Pitch.

Alextopman

10 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

That's why they screamed about him and reported him so much.

He never threatened anyone he just destroyed them with sharp wit and superior knowledge.

I think you'll find most on here who make a mistake or false claim and are corrected take it too personally instead of just acknowledging their errors....Dummy Spitters...

Also a few STILL on here were private messaging round the section that Bladebloke and myself were BBC thugs and hooligans and to steer clear of us.....I think they are the ones wo need to give their heads a wobble and grow up.

No need to give my head a wobble this is a fact, I myself got the messages warning me when I was using another name.

Like I said he had them looking under their beds for him and they couldn't handle him.

Who were the dummy spitters and reporters then? not me I can assure you, not my style, I know who had profiles on BBC forum too but never spread that via any PM to anybody, I had several PMs with Bladebloke including one when I rumbled him once using a different username while suspended, I had a lot of respect for his knowledge even though his wind up techniques were poor I agree he was better than you, but your claims about people not being able to handle him are a tad exaggerated alex, so keep it real fella and enjoy the forum!

14 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

Who were the dummy spitters and reporters then? not me I can assure you, not my style, I know who had profiles on BBC forum too but never spread that via any PM to anybody, I had several PMs with Bladebloke including one when I rumbled him once using a different username while suspended, I had a lot of respect for his knowledge even though his wind up techniques were poor I agree he was better than you, but your claims about people not being able to handle him are a tad exaggerated alex, so keep it real fella and enjoy the forum!

I think the fact they were messaging lies about him and me around the group is enough to confirm they couldn't handle him. I did notice you always seemed to get on with him OK.

I can also confirm he wasn't in the BBC at that time.....Also people being on certain websites doesn't mean they're members of anything.

You see there the problem is, when he did it they called it a wind up and screamed about it, but when they posted it was ONLY BANTER,  the thing is they weren't then and still aren't now capable of taking it two ways.  Fortunately they don't post as often because they can't have it all their own way.

Edited by Alextopman

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

I think the fact they were messaging lies about him and me around the group is enough to confirm they couldn't handle him.

I can also confirm he wasn't in the BBC at that time.....Also people being on certain websites doesn't mean their members of anything.

You see there the problem is, when he did it they called it a wind up and screamed about it, but when they posted it was ONLY BANTER,  the thing is they weren't then and still aren't now capable of taking it two ways.

I can't remember who 'they' were alex but if I'm going to be honest probably don't blame some of them because some of his pals on here back then did try to gang up and pile on some posters knowing that he could cover all angles for them with his knowledge and wit, but I matched him for both on many occasions without resorting to the same wind up techniques, a lot of people give themselves away as hypocrites with this 'banter' thing, and I have said it before, it's all been done to death really, some of it is humorous and witty and some of it's not. I lost interest with the football banter for a long time because the characters went and it was going round in circles so headed over to other parts of the forum and the same thing happened there, some can dish it out but can't take it and that's a FACT  !

11 minutes ago, Michael_W said:

I can't remember who 'they' were alex but if I'm going to be honest probably don't blame some of them because some of his pals on here back then did try to gang up and pile on some posters knowing that he could cover all angles for them with his knowledge and wit, but I matched him for both on many occasions without resorting to the same wind up techniques, a lot of people give themselves away as hypocrites with this 'banter' thing, and I have said it before, it's all been done to death really, some of it is humorous and witty and some of it's not. I lost interest with the football banter for a long time because the characters went and it was going round in circles so headed over to other parts of the forum and the same thing happened there, some can dish it out but can't take it and that's a FACT  !

Basically what I've been saying to you. You got on with him because you didn't rant like a child and had something valid to say.

Did you ever receive any of those PM'S about us and the BBC?.

They were quite pathetic really considering they came mainly from a couple of the older posters on here who are still around and haven't improved at all and that's a FACT.

I'll try and remember to pass your regards on to Bladebloke when I see him at the next home game.

Edited by Alextopman

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Basically what I've been saying to you. You got on with him because you didn't rant like a child and had something valid to say.

Did you ever receive any of those PM'S about us and the BBC?.

They were quite pathetic really considering they came mainly from a couple of the older posters on here who are still around and haven't improved at all.

No I didn't get any PMs from any other posters about the BBC stuff, I never got into any clique with other posters regardless of which team they supported or their political leanings whilst on here.

Back then, amongst the people who 'never threatened anyone', I was invited to go to the Devonshire Arms on Herries Road to 'have my head kicked in'.  I can't remember the individuals involved, but as a collective, they were 'not nice'.

As for the BBC, how does anyone know who were involved unless they'd had dealings with them?

Sorry to moan ... errr remember.  I suppose  their demeanor gave some clues away. Tales of scuffles and battles etc. I remember the posts (quickly deleted) but not the posters. The Mods were very busy in those days.

Edited by Hotmale 1954

47 minutes ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Back then, amongst the people who 'never threatened anyone', I was invited to go to the Devonshire Arms on Herries Road to 'have my head kicked in'.  I can't remember the individuals involved, but as a collective, they were 'not nice'.

As for the BBC, how does anyone know who were involved unless they'd had dealings with them?

Sorry to moan ... errr remember.  I suppose  their demeanor gave some clues away. Tales of scuffles and battles etc. I remember the posts (quickly deleted) but not the posters. The Mods were very busy in those days.

In never saw any such posts, I do remember you changing your username getting really upset if anyone used the loopy sign when posting to you.

As for the BBC messaging,,,,,exactly how did the idiots know or were they posting malicious lies? 

Yeh the mods were very busy especially with petty complaints about loopy signs etc 

We were even getting reported for putting smilies on the end of posts, cos it weren't banter it was winding the children up.

Edited by Alextopman