Plan B At Hillsborough

Guest sibon

11 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Well done Sheffield Wednesday Football Club... quick steps taken in order to aid the protection of supporters and ultimately aid the quick action nationally to contain the virus! 

I expect United to follow suit ASAP and if they don't, believe me I will be disappointed. In fact failing to follow suit would in my opinion warrant a boycott of fans.

I don't think it's a matter of choice.

48 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Well done Sheffield Wednesday Football Club... quick steps taken in order to aid the protection of supporters and ultimately aid the quick action nationally to contain the virus! 

I expect United to follow suit ASAP and if they don't, believe me I will be disappointed. In fact failing to follow suit, would in my opinion more so warrant a boycott of fans.

Whilst my opinion of the science, research, safety and suitability of the vaccination may differ from those of offers....I do respect individual rights to refuse the vaccination. It is a human right and we should be able to decide what we put in our body.

Football however isn't a human right, it is entertainment and a privilege. It is held on private property and the right is solely in the hands of the football club. They have a responsibility towards the safety of fans whilst patrons on the club and inside the stadium.....I take my hat off to them.

So lets say 100% of fans in the ground were vaccinated, two questions:

Could you catch the virus in the stadium?

Could the person next to you be carrying the virus?

41 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So lets say 100% of fans in the ground were vaccinated, two questions:

Could you catch the virus in the stadium?

Could the person next to you be carrying the virus?

Yes.

And yes.

But, the risk would be lower than if the ground was full of scruffy  covid deniers.

All you are being asked to do is to test yourself and wear a hanky on the way in. What's difficult about that? 

51 minutes ago, bassett one said:

on the ball at all times,well done swfc

I think you'll find all clubs will be on the ball, like I already said it's not a mater of choice, United put an announcement out about it 3 days ago, it's no big inconvenience we had it at Cardiff and it caused about a two minute delay getting into the ground.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

I think you'll find all clubs will be on the ball, like I already said it's not a mater of choice, United put an announcement out about it 3 days ago, it's no big inconvenience we had it at Cardiff and it caused about a two minute delay getting into the ground.

Will it stop you catching the virus or sitting next to someone carrying the virus or someone that's faked a test?

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So its a complete waste of time just as I suspected.

The LFT can just be entered as a negative result, so another futile gesture.

How does the vax pass work?

You need to be quoting or tagging me, or I might miss your important posts.

There will be those who just fake a negative LFT, but why would you do that?

Imagine being such a twohat that you refuse to mask up, socially distance, get vaccinated or test yourself.

Now imagine if you were so self absorbed  that you then went and sat amongst those who did do those things.

What sort of person would behave like that?

I won't be quoting or tagging you thanks.

People will do that because they can, that's why anyone with half a brain should be doing anything they can to stop the implementation of a system that's totally flawed and hasn't worked in one single place where its been tried, not fit for purpose.

Scotland and Wales did all those things and had higher case numbers than England, they don't work.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

Why would you take a fake test?.

Can you answer my question first.