Plan B At Hillsborough

Guest sibon

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

If a venue was charging a hundred pounds to get in but left a gate open by accident where people could walk in free would you pay the £100?

Think about it, goodnight,

So you think faking a Covid test is the same as walking in an event for free.

Your half a brain explanation is clearly spot on.

Good riddance.

Edited by Alextopman

20 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Sitting next to somebody who is fully vaccinated, whilst you yourself are fully vaccinated, reduces the chance of transmission significantly and aids viral clearance. This is scientifically and statistically proven!

Those vaccinated are proven to be less immunocompromised and are through thorough scientific research, they are proven to have a significantly reduced viral load.

Where is somebody unvaccinated, they are shown to have significant viral load, which in theory compromises all of those immediately around them.

So whilst that person may well be unknowingly carrying, they have been savvy enough to ensure that they have done ALL that is expected of them in aiding the prevention of transmission. And......two vaccinated individuals are proven to have a much reduced chance in transmission of covid19......thus, significantly reducing the risk of transmission at football matches.

Fact!

Hence why the government and football clubs are more than within their rights to prevent unvaccinated individuals from preventing football stadia. You have a human right to refuse a vaccine, but you have no right what so ever to entertainment / sporting events.

Well done to all who are taking these educated steps in order to aid prevention, whilst giving the economy and sporting financial security a chance! They could have jumped straight back into a kneejerk decision of sending sport back behind closed doors and they may still do so if things continue to decline.....but at least they are trying!

Another first class post , at this rate I will be going to the Lane again , Is the cricket pavilion still there .

10 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Sitting next to somebody who is fully vaccinated, whilst you yourself are fully vaccinated, reduces the chance of transmission significantly and aids viral clearance. This is scientifically and statistically proven!

Those vaccinated are proven to be less immunocompromised and are through scientific research, they are proven to have a significantly reduced viral load.

Where is somebody unvaccinated, they are shown to have significant viral load, which in theory compromises all of those immediately around them.

So whilst that person may well be unknowingly carrying, they have been savvy enough to ensure that they have done ALL that is expected of them in aiding the prevention of transmission. And......two vaccinated individuals are proven to have a much reduced chance in transmission of covid19......thus, significantly reducing the risk of transmission at football matches.

Fact!

Hence why the government and football clubs are more than within their rights to prevent unvaccinated individuals from preventing football stadia. You have a human right to refuse a vaccine, but you have no right what so ever to entertainment / sporting events.

Well done to all who are taking these educated steps in order to aid prevention, whilst giving the economy and sporting financial security a chance! They could have jumped straight back into a kneejerk decision of sending sport back behind closed doors and they may still do so if things continue to decline.....but at least they are trying!

Total and utter nonsense with zero grounds in reality. Typing fact after a load on nonsense doesn't make it "fact". The viral load and transmission of the virus are the same in both cases.

See the bullet points on page 2.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1009243/Technical_Briefing_20.pdf

The safest person you could sit next to at a match is someone who's recently recovered from Covid and has antibodies, why don't we test for that?

How can things decline if what you say is true? 🤣

Fact 😂😂😂

Edited by top4718

22 hours ago, Alextopman said:

So you think faking a Covid test is the same as walking in an event for free.

Your half a brain explanation is clearly spot on.

Good riddance.

No I don't, I'm highlighting where dreadful planning has left a loophole in a system that allows the "wrong people" into a venue.

Incidentally can anyone explain why I'm fine in a crowd of 9,999 but not one 10,000?

20 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No I don't, I'm highlighting where dreadful planning has left a loophole in a system that allows the "wrong people" into a venue.

Incidentally can anyone explain why I'm fine in a crowd of 9,999 but not one 10,000?

So you still haven't answered the question, you don't like it when you'rs aren't answered but are too ignorant  to answer one yourself.

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

So you still haven't answered the question, you don't like it when you'rs aren't answered but are too ignorant  to answer one yourself.

I ignore you most of the time, did you ask one, if it's of the calibre of your usual posts I won't bother answering, I blocked you for a reason.

1 minute ago, top4718 said:

I ignore you most of the time, did you ask one, if it's of the calibre of your usual posts I won't bother answering, I blocked you for a reason.

You blocked no one otherwise you wouldn't have been able to reply to numerous threads I posted.

Now try not to be so thick and answer the question, You know the one you said you'd answer after I answered yours on this thread.

You seem pretty dense if you can't even remember that.

As for calibre of posts you yourself are a laughing stock on both sides of the divide on here.

Now come on answer the question.

Why would anyone fake a test?.

You blocked no one otherwise you wouldn't have been able to reply to numerous threads I posted.

Now try not to be so thick and answer the question, You know the one you said you'd answer after I answered yours on this thread.

You seem pretty dense if you can't even remember that.

As for calibre of posts you yourself are a laughing stock on both sides of the divide on here.

Now come on answer the question.

Why would anyone fake a test?.

I block very few people on here, I did actually block you for real as you ruined every single thread you contributed to with moribund repetition, I unblocked you a few days ago as you directly responded to a post, you'll be re-blocked again very, very soon.

I did answer your question you just obviously need it explaining, people will fake a test as the Government who are totally useless has left them a loophole to do so, I used an accidental open gate to a venue as an analogy.

You're now back on the blocked list. 

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I block very few people on here, I did actually block you for real as you ruined every single thread you contributed to with moribund repetition, I unblocked you a few days ago as you directly responded to a post, you'll be re-blocked again very, very soon.

I did answer your question you just obviously need it explaining, people will fake a test as the Government who are totally useless has left them a loophole to do so, I used an accidental open gate to a venue as an analogy.

You're now back on the blocked list. 

You haven't answered the question to your stupid statement and you didn't block me or you wouldn't be able to reply to my posts which you have numerous times.

You just said you don't class sneaking into a ground for free as the same as faking a Covid test but are now using it again as your reply as to why someone should fake one......

You really are confused aren't you and like I say nothing but a laughing stock.

Block me please because you talk nothing but crap and conflict.

You haven't answered the question to your stupid statement and you didn't block me or you wouldn't be able to reply to my posts which you have numerous times.

You just said you don't class sneaking into a ground for free as the same as faking a Covid test but are now using it again as your reply as to why someone should fake one......

You really are confused aren't you and like I say nothing but a laughing stock.

Block me please because you talk nothing but crap and conflict.

How many posts of your have a replied to before this week when I unblocked you for a few days, anyone enough, your gone.