Plan B At Hillsborough

Guest sibon

12 minutes ago, top4718 said:

How many posts of your have a replied to before this week when I unblocked you for a few days, anyone enough, your gone.

Plenty over the last few months you've claimed I'm blocked.

Just like now you claim you've blocked me and then reply. PAHAHAHAHA.

You're full of it a laughing stock.

Please block me AGAIN.😉😅.

Edited by Alextopman

46 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

You live in an absolute dream world.

If you knew anything about what you think you are talking about, you would know that only a percentage of those who contract covid actually have antibodies afterwards. 

FACT.

If you don't want the vaccination don't have it..... but take your fictional, misinterpreted propaganda elsewhere! Because it seems nobody on here has any time for your garbage!

I genuinely hope Wednesday get promoted this year, just so that the other Owls lads get to see it in the stands....whilst you sit in the armchair at home.

As for decline, is football the only place in which Covid can be transmitted? Petri dish schools, workplaces and social environments such as pubs, restaurants, etc....they all pose risks as well. Hence why other restrictions are being introduced.

Look at the mortality in vaccinated vs unvaccinated....its your risk, just dont risk us in the process thank you very much! 

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.... you make your own choice, it's your body. But don't expect to be welcomed into the grounds.....

You seem to be using covid as leverage to pick an argument with blades.....covid isn't about United or Wednesday, hence the fact that your follow fans don't even want to listen to you..... and to be fair, don't want you sat next to them at the football. 

Correct.

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

If you knew anything about what you think you are talking about, you would know that only a percentage of those who contract covid actually have antibodies afterwards. 

FACT.

If you don't want the vaccination don't have it..... but take your fictional, misinterpreted propaganda elsewhere! Because it seems nobody on here has any time for your garbage!

I genuinely hope Wednesday get promoted this year, just so that the other Owls lads get to see it in the stands....whilst you sit in the armchair at home.

As for decline, is football the only place in which Covid can be transmitted? Petri dish schools, workplaces and social environments such as pubs, restaurants, etc....they all pose risks as well. Hence why other restrictions are being introduced.

Look at the mortality in vaccinated vs unvaccinated....its your risk, just dont risk us in the process thank you very much! 

End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.... you make your own choice, it's your body. But don't expect to be welcomed into the grounds.....

You seem to be using covid as leverage to pick an argument with blades.....covid isn't about United or Wednesday, hence the fact that your follow fans don't even want to listen to you..... and to be fair, don't want you sat next to them at the football. 

Once more yours is the most sensible post of the day 

What folk need to remember is that Mr Top or whatever name he chooses to use has a long confirmed history on here of being the  biggest know it all the world has ever seen

In reality he knows knowt about knowt and maybe everyone should just ignore him and maybe just maybe he will bog off elsewhere

As regards these precautions etc then some folk will beat the system just as some of us did with underage drinking but the majority will play the game

That said I honestly believe we shall be back to no spectators unless the likes of certain attention seekers show some respect to mankind

Finally to our resident master bricklayer sorry but the pavilion is long gone although the near empty trophy cabinet remains 

Merry Christmas 

9 hours ago, cmonkes said:

FACT.

The link proved your initial argument to be totally without any substance whatsoever, your claims are wrong with regards to viral load, the ONS also state that 95% of the adult population have antibodies so your claims are wrong again. There's only one person on this thread who has no idea what they are talking about hence you getting flustered when proved so.

I'll repeat, typing FACT after something doesn't make it FACT.

17 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

What folk need to remember is that Mr Top or whatever name he chooses to use has a long confirmed history on here of being the  biggest know it all the world has ever seen

In reality he knows knowt about knowt and maybe everyone should just ignore him and maybe just maybe he will bog off elsewhere

As regards these precautions etc then some folk will beat the system just as some of us did with underage drinking but the majority will play the game

That said I honestly believe we shall be back to no spectators unless the likes of certain attention seekers show some respect to mankind

Finally to our resident master bricklayer sorry but the pavilion is long gone although the near empty trophy cabinet remains 

Merry Christmas 

Its not sensible at all, it's totally devoid of the truth, he thinks because he writes in flowery prose it makes what he' says valid, it doesn't.

Incidentally if I know "knowt" name a country where vaccine passports have worked, i'll wait.

Edited by top4718

24 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Merry Christmas 

Master ???¿

28 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Merry Christmas 

Spot on, 

By the way I don't think both teams would use up a tin of duraglit in their combined trophy cabinets.

34 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

95% of the adult population, consisting mainly of those who are vaccinated... you missed that bit out didn't you? Kind of flaws your argument doesn't it. Especially when those numbers were calculated in a period where 96% of adults had received at least 1 dose of the vaccination and 91% had received 2 doses of the vaccination 🤦.  

The vaccination works by encouraging the body to product t-cells and 'antibodies', so of course the percentages will be in line with those who are vaccinated....oh deary me!!

But then you are left with the percentage who aren't vaccinated aren't you. The ones that produce a larger viral dose and pose a higher threat of exposure. 

If anything.... your statistics provide a sound basis in promoting uptake of the vaccination 😂😂

ONS, PHE and HHS research showing that only a percentage of those who have contracted Covid19 develop antibodies.

Once again FACT.

Just repeating lies more emphatically doesn't make them true, so by your reckoning the immune system that's got us through thousands of years doesn't work, absolute nonsense.

I'll ask again, name me a country where vax passports have worked.

What the Government needs to do is give people like you a "Virtue Signallers" badge as big as dustbin lid so you can appear smug while the rest of us realise how nonsensical some of these restrictions are.

16 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Just repeating lies more emphatically doesn't make them true, so by your reckoning the immune system that's got us through thousands of years doesn't work, absolute nonsense.

What the Government needs to do is give people like you a "Virtue Signallers" badge as big as dustbin lid so you can appear smug while the rest of us realise how nonsensical some of these restrictions are.

No need for the big badge.

Just look for the minority with the dragging knuckles. That should help you to differentiate.

9 minutes ago, top4718 said:

just to say this is supposed to be a football forum dare I suggest that as you appear to have too much time on your hands and before you alienate yourself any further you go find somewhere else to  play ?

now that the owls game on Saturday is off due to their covid cases is the time right for all football clubs to make public the percentage of their players and coaching who are not fully vaccinated? I say this as reports suggest some 63% of premier players have no vaccine protection hence the implication they are now being affected

how many local teams are not fully vaccinated and in particular at  Wednesday ? 

2 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

just to say this is supposed to be a football forum dare I suggest that as you appear to have too much time on your hands and before you alienate yourself any further you go find somewhere else to  play ?

now that the owls game on Saturday is off due to their covid cases is the time right for all football clubs to make public the percentage of their players and coaching who are not fully vaccinated? I say this as reports suggest some 63% of premier players have no vaccine protection hence the implication they are now being affected

how many local teams are not fully vaccinated and in particular at  Wednesday ? 

The thread was about a plan being implemented at a football game that I would have been attending on Saturday, I making the claim that the plan was a waste of time as its open to abuse and doesn't in any way stop the spread of a virus. Admin will decide when and where I can post not you.

How reliable are "some reports" and where has it been reported?

Suggesting clubs release the private medical info of their employees is totally absurd.