Plan B At Hillsborough

Guest sibon

22 hours ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

Don't ever forget that the very same people deny the Moon Landings. 911. JFK. Lee Harvey Oswald and that George Floyd isn't dead. (Done by actors to support BLM apparently) Millions believe in abduction by Aliens. Millions live in haunted houses. The Queen's a Lizard and Trump and Johnson don't lie. New World Order. The Big Reset. And every Government in every country are in it to control our lives. Trump couldn't control a bagga sand. The nonsense goes on and on and as one bit of nonsense is debunked, another one surfaces from the 'Republican Book of Nonsense'.

The phrase 'Comedy Gold'?

How fitting for these numpties.

Wednesday winning 1-0.

LOL, a good read that I enjoyed it.

I was in the Maida Vale last night and there was a few Ipswich fans in, they said Ipswich were poor,  loads of possession, not one shot on goal they said.

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

LOL, a good read that I enjoyed it.

I was in the Maida Vale last night and there was a few Ipswich fans in, they said Ipswich were poor,  loads of possession, not one shot on goal they said.

Yeah. So I heard. I was being naughty. Nudge nudge. Wink wink. 

22 hours ago, Padders said:

Yes you did Hots,

I always make a point of reading your posts,

Here's a thumbs up..  :thumbsup:.

Thanks Pads. I love ranting about deniers.

I saw a programme on catch up yesterday. It was called Paranormal Activity UK  (Or summat similar)

I thought OH NO! Even some Brits are beginning to believe the Ghost and Paranormal things, on top of the other Trumpster driven rhubarb.

My fear was shot to ribbons though.

The main presenter was, of course, a stupid Yank.

Phew! 

Edited by Hotmale 1954

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

So vaccine passports were useless and will be scrapped at the end of the month (hopefully), I'm probably due an apology hahaha

Not so.

Vaccine passports are no longer required. That's because 90% of grown ups are now vaccinated.

You owe us all a massive thank you for setting you free. Scaredy.

• 8 months later...

Thought this thread was worth a bump with the latest revelations from the European Court, Pfizer have admitted they never even tested the vaccine on preventing transmission, your vaccine passports were totally useless and not required, a few of the nasty attitudes shown on here were wrong. 😄