Why Are Gps Paid More Than Electricians?

5 hours ago, crookesey said:

Well at least this forum can brag that they have three lunatics as members.:loopy:

Who's the other two apart from you?

1 hour ago, The Joker said:

Hey bro, I'm all for starting a class war, but let's start with the useless Royal family and landed gentry first*; we don't need them at all but we do need the health service.

*I appreciate you're trolling but it's working; we're already on Page 2 of this topic.

It's not troll. You've been indoctrinated to respect everything middle class people do and underestimate what working class people do. I could be a GP. It's not rocket science.

23 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Who's the other two apart from you?

It's not troll. You've been indoctrinated to respect everything middle class people do and underestimate what working class people do. I could be a GP. It's not rocket science.

Neither is laying bricks.

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Don't quite understand that last comment, but yes to Liverpudlian accents (and Geordie), but no to Cockney.

I haven't ever but regional accents are rare. It's middle class occupation, that's why they are paid more. Look at Dentists paid a fortune and that's not a difficult job.