Whats Your Wish For 2022?

59 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Trigger what demographics? 

It's always a certain type of poster who brings up Diane Abbott.

They fit a very narrow profile.

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Can you be a little bit more specific instead of just using passive aggressive language? 

I can.

It is usually the unimaginative, dull, scaredy cat, borderline racists who bring up Diane Abbott.

After all, we aren't exactly short of stupid politicians, so why always choose Abbott?

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What’s that profile, Tory ?

Don't call me a Tory.

Edited by sibon

8 minutes ago, sibon said:

I can.

It is usually the unimaginative, dull, scaredy cat, borderline racists who bring up Diane Abbott.

After all, we aren't exactly short of stupid politicians, so why always choose Abbott?

Oh right.....im a racist because i named a black politician?

The fact that shes black is not why i mentioned her but because shes an omni-buffoon.

Its you who is the racist for brining up the colour of her skin and its something i think you really need to deal with personally 🤔

Edited by Jack Grey

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Oh right.....im a racist because i named a black politician?

The fact that shes black is not why i mentioned her but because shes an omni-buffoon.

Its you who is the racist for brining up the colour of her skin and its something i think you really need to deal with personally 🤔

I know you'd like to think that. But your posting history and my posting history both tell a very different story.

Whilst I was waiting for you to froth all over your keyboard, I took the liberty of searching your posts and Hackey's posts for mentions of Diane Abbott.

Give it a go yourself.

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Oh dear what a surprise.

What should have been a positive thread has now descended into childlike bikkering just like a lot of threads recently . 

I think ill bid you all good night. 

I apologise if I am included in that comment,  @The_DADDY- but certain individuals on this forum behave like children. I really should stop pandering to their need for attention. 😀

1 minute ago, sibon said:

I know you'd like to think that. But your posting history and my posting history both tell a very different story.

Whilst I was waiting for you to froth all over your keyboard, I took the liberty of searching your posts and Hackey's posts for mentions of Diane Abbott.

Give it a go yourself.

Accusing people of being racist because they talk about someone who is black is really lazy. 

My wish for 2022 is that you get a life

Merry Xmas 🎄