Whats Your Wish For 2022?

21 minutes ago, sibon said:

I can.

It is usually the unimaginative, dull, scaredy cat, borderline racists who bring up Diane Abbott.

After all, we aren't exactly short of stupid politicians, so why always choose Abbott?

Don't call me a Tory.

Did you see the ?  Why are you so defensive?

13 minutes ago, sibon said:

I know you'd like to think that. But your posting history and my posting history both tell a very different story.

Whilst I was waiting for you to froth all over your keyboard, I took the liberty of searching your posts and Hackey's posts for mentions of Diane Abbott.

Give it a go yourself.

Tell me where “ Hackeys posts “  on Diane Abbott are racist please 

55 minutes ago, sibon said:

I know you'd like to think that. But your posting history and my posting history both tell a very different story.

Whilst I was waiting for you to froth all over your keyboard, I took the liberty of searching your posts and Hackey's posts for mentions of Diane Abbott.

Give it a go yourself.

What did it say in my posts?

31 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

What did it say in my posts?

Click the big magnifying glass up there and search your own posts for Diane Abbott.

See what you think. You've got more of a thing for her, than you have for Nadine Dorries.

16 minutes ago, sibon said:

Click the big magnifying glass up there and search your own posts for Diane Abbott.

See what you think. You've got more of a thing for her, than you have for Nadine Dorries.

You were the one who brought up my posts about Diane Abbott and lazily mentioned racism . Where have I been racist ? Please let us all know. 

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You were the one who brought up my posts about Diane Abbott and lazily mentioned racism . Where have I been racist ? Please let us all know. 

I think it was you who lazily mentioned Diane Abbott. Over and over again. Obsessively.

I didn't say that you were racist. I just said that racists were lazily using DA as a scapegoat.

Do a search. Have a think.

58 minutes ago, sibon said:

I think it was you who lazily mentioned Diane Abbott. Over and over again. Obsessively.

I didn't say that you were racist. I just said that racists were lazily using DA as a scapegoat.

Ok then , apart from our little conversation, when was the last time I posted anything about her . Being obsessive as you say it should be easy to find . 

5 hours ago, sibon said:

Inferring someone is a racist, is the ultimate "lazy" way of ending all rational discussion of any topic.

But the good news is that it is losing its impact now that the MSM are getting their asses sued, by the innocent victims of these lying racism claims.

"We're with you, Jussie!" -  The President of the United States of America seeking to influence an ongoing case before the Courts.

And calling a person, "a white supremacist" who's case is still before Courts, and ultimately found not guilty.

This hate is not excusable in a civil society, and my wish for 2022, is that the American people will make them pay the ultimate political price.

I'm an optimist, I think they will!

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

And calling a person, "a white supremacist" who's case is still before Courts, and ultimately found not guilty.

... is apparently totally fine:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/02/14/trump-contradicts-barr-says-he-has-the-legal-right-to-ask-for-criminal-case-interference/

I suppose it could be worse, he could have run full page newspaper adds demanding his execution:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

:?

..or simply refused to accept he was not guilty at all:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/18/trump-central-park-five-guilty-both-sides

:?

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

This hate is not excusable in a civil society, and my wish for 2022, is that the American people will make them pay the ultimate political price.

I'm an optimist, I think they will!

Oxymoron alert! :P