Holiday And Sofa Ads

56 minutes ago, Padders said:

I'm after a Delorean, so I can go back to pre- covid days.

Sure Rocker will help me out.

If you want the Pre-Covid experience then i suggest you go to Florida or Texas......its like it never happened 

Edited by Jack Grey

1 hour ago, Padders said:

I'm after a Delorean, so I can go back to pre- covid days.

Sure Rocker will help me out.

I can get one for you - going cheap if you want - I'll even reduce my finders fee to 10% if you are interested.  Have a look at my store   Exciting Buying At Yourfingertips - Commission Only - Using Knowledgebases.  I tend to shorten it to www.ebay.co.uk.  Just type in "delorean dmc back to the future 2" - I currently have around 50 I can lay my hands on for you....... 

Tried to drop an image of one on here but don't know how to  - so visit the site yourelf to choose.

1 hour ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I can get one for you - going cheap if you want - I'll even reduce my finders fee to 10% if you are interested.  Have a look at my store   Exciting Buying At Yourfingertips - Commission Only - Using Knowledgebases.  I tend to shorten it to www.ebay.co.uk.  Just type in "delorean dmc back to the future 2" - I currently have around 50 I can lay my hands on for you....... 

Tried to drop an image of one on here but don't know how to  - so visit the site yourelf to choose.

None on't E bay,

but to keep Padders happy.

See the source image

Back on subject (& bound to get me in trouble).

I wanted to buy a new sofa, but DFS wouldn't let me in the door, I wasn't part of a mix race family 🥴:suspect::huh:🙃

Even Dream beds have shied away from using people in their latest advert rather than upset any of the PC mob.

20_Breakfast_Play_Still_1?w=771&h=564&sm=c&pecrop=100,0,100,0

Although why they couldn't have used a 'Silver Birch' 🤣🤣🤣.

Edited by Rockers rule
-

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

None on't E bay,

but to keep Padders happy.

See the source image

Back on subject (& bound to get me in trouble).

I wanted to buy a new sofa, but DFS wouldn't let me in the door, I wasn't part of a mix race family 🥴:suspect::huh:🙃

Even Dream beds have shied away from using people in their latest advert rather than upset any of the PC mob.

20_Breakfast_Play_Still_1?w=771&h=564&sm=c&pecrop=100,0,100,0

Although why they couldn't have used a 'Silver Birch' 🤣🤣🤣.

Thanks Rocker, that will do nicely (the car)

I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

2 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

I tend to shorten it to www.ebay.co.uk.  Just type in "delorean dmc back to the future 2" - I currently have around 50 I can lay my hands on for you.......

1 hour ago, Rockers rule said:

None on't E bay,

Sorry, Rockers, I've just tried again with exactly the same term, and got 57 for that term, then reduced it to 27 for actual cars (as opposed to T-shirts showing the car etc).  I'll admit the cars available on ebay aren't quite as roomy as yours, but then, they are very, very reasonably priced.  If he gets one, I think Padders may have to slim down a bit to get in though!

23 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

delorean dmc back to the future 2"

Sorry, Rockers, I've just tried again with exactly the same term, and got 57 for that term, then reduced it to 27 for actual cars (as opposed to T-shirts showing the car etc).  I'll admit the cars available on ebay aren't quite as roomy as yours, but then, they are very, very reasonably priced.  If he gets one, I think Padders may have to slim down a bit to get in though!

Reasonably priced if your an embryo.

Don't think even Padders wanted to go that far back in time 🥴🤣🤣.