24 Hours In Police Custody - Channel 4

Im not going to go into too much detail as its a 2 part episode. The first episode was on the last night the second is tonight.

The case is about the The Cambridgeshire Police investigation into the tragic, shocking death of an 11-week-old baby.

The first episode had us crying and then screaming at the TV in anger.

Did anyone else watch it?

4 hours ago, bassett one said:

i will comment after watching it tonight, but thanks for info if anyone wants the facts early

I watched it. The couple were uncooperative, which did not help.

The mother did not go to jail, although I am not sure if jail would change her, what would?

I did not see the first program.

I watched this harrowing programme and I ended up feeling extremely angry.   Whilst the man was jailed for murdering the poor little baby,  the baby's mother virtually got off scott free.   🤬

Justice done ?  ........   I don't think so.

Edited by francypants

7 hours ago, pattricia said:

It was very upsetting indeed. The woman denied her husbands domestic violence, which resulted in the baby’s death. Can’t imagine the pain the baby went through before dying, as he had numerous broken bones.

I was really surprised that they told him that he wasnt the father....not sure that was really the police's responsibility

I was really shocked as they knew he was violent towards her

Imagine if hed gone home and killed her for that

The police would've contributed towards her death 

Edited by Jack Grey