Steve Bannon Meets Tommy Robinson

2 minutes ago, The Joker said:

No, I'm pretty sure that everybody else is just as fed up as I am of listening to you spout your garbage.

Pretty sure? 

Hmm, that's different to your first statement isn't it. 

Anyway... If you are tired of reading my posts then My advice is Don't. 

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Robinson's first film about a grooming gang victim has 1/4 million views already. It's on Gettr and Telegram.

It's not the one Our Tommoy filmed from outside the court, is it?   You know the one where Our Tommo almost caused the entire case to collapse?

4 minutes ago, The Joker said:

It's not the one Our Tommoy filmed from outside the court, is it?   You know the one where Our Tommo almost caused the entire case to collapse?

Nope. That's fake news by the way, the trial had finished. Have you ever seen reporters outside a court before? Remember the Rolf Harris trial.

Just now, SheffieldBricky said:

Nope. That's fake news by the way, the trial had finished. Have you ever seen reporters outside a court before? Remember the Rolf Harris trial.

Our Tommo's a football thug, a convicted fraudster, an illegal immigrant and has convictions for drug possession.

But a journalist?  Nah

https://tommyrobinsonfacts.com/

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Load of crap, can't even be bothered to read it.

Would you believe it!  Our Tommo, an illegal immigrant, complaining about other immigrants 😂

Do you reckon next time Priti will order the Royal Navy to send his boat down to the bottom of the channel ?

10 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Load of crap, can't even  read 

Tommy in one post.

Nailed.

Well done.

Edited by sibon