M&S Change Name Of Sweets Over Fears The Name Is Offensive.

4 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Not necessarily. As I said before, language evolves all the time. At the point when they are digging up our fossils it might simply be a declaration of  ".....look here we have a human skeleton...."

Is there really relevance to what gender it may have been.

A forensic anthropologist would probably find the gender of a skeleton important. For a great many possible reasons.

1 hour ago, sibon said:

A forensic anthropologist would probably find the gender of a skeleton important. For a great many possible reasons.

Yes, born a male or female & ultimately your remains will be male or female, no matter what you decided to claim in the period in between. 

9 hours ago, ab6262 said:

whats all the fuss about Midget gems some woke pr stunt at M&S , be better if they brought back , Black jacks and sherbert puffs!!

Why, have they gone away?

Fruit Salad and Black Jacks Chews 1 Kilo Bag https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0047075KM/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_M1T396J5B7YC3MKZ7WDW

Reincarnation is a funny old thing.

Edited by sibon

I don’t care what the spice are called. I just wish the manufacturers would go back to using gelatin or whatever it was before they started using India rubber. Tackling a bag of jelly babies or wine gums nowadays is to invite a case of repetitive jaw strain injury.

1 minute ago, Jim117 said:

I don’t care what the spice are called. I just wish the manufacturers would go back to using gelatin or whatever it was before they started using India rubber. Tackling a bag of jelly babies or wine gums nowadays is to invite a case of repetitive jaw strain injury.

ooooh they wont do that for fear of upsetting vegans and religious nuts!

17 minutes ago, Jim117 said:

Try the vegan ones, they're often much softer