C. Heating On Or Off During The Night?

I’m a 74 years old  Rheumatoid Arthritis and High Blood Pressure sufferer, I never used to feel the cold when I was a younger fitter person. Having said that I take a longish walk every day, whatever the weather (the dog insists), albeit me looking like Nanook of the North.

9 hours ago, catmiss said:

‘Women are always cold I  don’t know if that’s a scientific fact but try telling that to a most menopausal women.

I’m in my late 60s and my heating is definitely off at night and most of the day too. Brought up in a house with no CH and just a coal fire in the living room so wearing warm clothing comes naturally. My family turn up in t shirts and head for the thermostat but have been warned. 

A 94 year old relative of mine is on a medication that makes him feel warm, I bet it saves him hundreds, as his heating is set to 18*c

On 23/01/2022 at 10:23, El Cid said:

A 94 year old relative of mine is on a medication that makes him feel warm, I bet it saves him hundreds, as his heating is set to 18*c

That’s the same setting as mine when it’s on and I feel positively balmy😀