Should Kate Josephs Resign As Sheffield's Ceo?

Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?   

104 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kate Josephs Resign as Sheffield's CEO?

• Yes
    • No

Who the hell is going to trust this woman ever again , The good people of Sheffield certainly wont.  These people dont know what honour is , if they did they would walk straight away after being found out , they always say things like it is an honour to serve the people of Sheffield but that is complete garbage , they are in it for the big fat pay cheque they get, we know it and they know it , still , i know there are quite a few people looking forward to questioning her in public about it if she does keep her position , will make for some interesting youtube clips me thinks , i can see the titles now . how to make a CEO squirm :) .        

58 minutes ago, master jedi said:

Who the hell is going to trust this woman ever again , The good people of Sheffield certainly wont.

In all fairness, I don't know anybody in Sheffield who has anything positive to say about the council, ever.   Maybe I should move in better circles.

In reality those of us who are "not comfortable" with all the "city of sanctuary" woke speak feel slightly aggrieved at the £4.7m of taxpayers money PER DAY housing (in hotels) scrounging people.

I know from personal experience how little the "welcome guests" in the Holiday Inn Express Blonk St appreciate their free board and lodge as they chuck their taxpayer subsidised take-aways in and around the Don. 

If you're scrounging off a country's taxpayers please at least don't add to the costs by being a brain-dead litter-lout.

On 03/02/2022 at 18:20, Tigerfan said:

What i cant understand is there is nothing else wrong in Sheffield for us to worry about.

All the streets are swept and well mantained the city centre is thriving with easy access for all. Buses take us to where we want to go and on time.  We can go to the city hall and see what we want without censorship and without  some guy in a  suit telling us whats good for us I could go on. 

But instead the council because. It has everything in such good order has time and the spare cash to set up a committee to discuss wether to get rid of someone who has probably more ears in Whitehall to push for Sheffield since we had Bob Kerslake  because she attended her own leaving party.

You couldnt make it up. 

Wonder if Julie Dore had a leaving celebration.

Of course Julie Dore wasn’t a paid employee, she was a councillor, and leader of the council.  Kate Josephs replaced John Mothersole as chief executive.   

I agree that she may have contacts in government that could work for Sheffield, and the council could certainly be using her expertise rather than giving her paid leave ATM.  I’ve heard positive things about her from a couple of council staff.   But hey, lets go through a whole new, expensive recruitment drive for someone else!

• 1 month later...

So 20 fines issued by the police for breaking the law regarding the party gate scandle , i wonder if Kate Joseph was one of the recipients of one of these fines and if so, will she stay or will she go ? . This will show her true integrity is she has recieved one wont it. 

Just now, Anna B said:

I'm more interested to know if she's any good at her job, and is she worth the £200,000 we pay her?

Judging by the state of Sheffield the answer to that seems obvious...

Shes only worked for about 4 weeks , been off sick / holiday since 

10 hours ago, Anna B said:

I'm more interested to know if she's any good at her job, and is she worth the £200,000 we pay her?

Judging by the state of Sheffield the answer to that seems obvious...

Oh please Anna at least appraise yourself some facts as it would appear you seem to think she is responsible for the state of our city while she was working down in London. 

• 2 weeks later...