Another T Bone Rta At Meadowhead Junction!

ab6262

On 08/02/2022 at 16:50, bassett one said:

i think it will go through , from the info i have heard and maybe before it does lets hope the t junction is sorted

Has the person on the Greenhill forum been posting again - what have they said this time?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/01/2022 at 15:58, bassett one said:

then they now want to build a 5,000 seated stadium for football and events there,plus a museum and still keep the transport club,not that i am against it ,but with the island at meadowhead and st james retail park and this awfull junction,hope the planners sort it all out ,inc this junction or otherwise there will be even more,hope the injurys were not to serious

Sheffield FC get about 200 through the gate down at Dronfield. Not many really. 

well i spoke to them last week and they are intending to visit our event and talk to people re- the new ground ect and traffic issues,the intention is as said 4-5 thousand seated stadium for football and events and a museum,take it the present entrance ajacent the problem junction will be closed thus helping the problem a bit,why they want several thousand extra seats to there normal attendance must be for big events.but not heard of any more accidents since the new signs went up at the junction

i hope all will be  told at our event or before,but always remember theres planning needed for there ground and the transport ground,but they sounded confident and i thought it good they are talking to everyone ,thats nice,but the inward /outward traffic if passed will need to help meadowhead rather than hinder like st james retal park does,we will all see,but lets hope this t junction is sorted now

well it looks like a waste of time putting up the give way sign, another full on smash tonight 4.45pm another driver not understanding a simple road sign , drivers today are total muppets, they need proper lights here, it will also slow down the idiots who speed up to try and stop people getting out of bocking lane! are you listening Planner 1