Another T Bone Rta At Meadowhead Junction!

ab6262

Reading this topic through you'd think this was a daily occurrence, but for the  last 8 years I've gone through that junction twice a day, 5 days a week, at rush hour, and never seen any evidence of an accident. 

Edited by slh73
Typo

15 hours ago, prince al said:

When I saw this topic I thought it was about a T bone steak, and somebody called Rita.

Haven't seen T-bone Rita since she got a bone stuck in her throat at The Swim Inn that afternoon.

Edited by cgksheff

4 hours ago, slh73 said:

Reading this topic through you'd think this was a daily occurrence, but for the  last 8 years I've gone through that junction twice a day, 5 days a week, at rush hour, and never seen any evidence of an accident. 

If you have a look at post #97 there's a link to the collision statistics for that site.

11 injury accidents in 48 months.

That placed it at 29th in the prioritised list of  injury accident locations in the city.

10 hours ago, bassett one said:

but the people who live there state theres loads of crashes at that junction and from what people say on here theres lots,so suprised its not a bad junction like you say

There might be a good number that don’t involve injuries, but those are not recorded, so don’t appear on any statistics.

Councils everywhere prioritise action at locations which have highest numbers of serious or fatal injuries, because those statistics ( killed and seriously injured) that the government is interested in. 

1 hour ago, Planner1 said:

There might be a good number that don’t involve injuries, but those are not recorded, so don’t appear on any statistics.

Councils everywhere prioritise action at locations which have highest numbers of serious or fatal injuries, because those statistics ( killed and seriously injured) that the government is interested in. 

but surely theres going to be more injurys if the numbers keep going up,somthing needs sorting before someone gets killed,prevention before cure comes to mind