Blades Win And The Fake Real Madrid Lose.

Alextopman

22 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Good to see the internet is back working in S2 coinciding with a rare win ….no doubt a 15 page match report will be forthcoming ..

As for Real Madrid…a lack of consistency will see at least,another season in the 3rd Division …

Always comment Pal even when we lose not you but a few of your comrades are the hide and seek champions.

Rare win?, Check it out.

20 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Does a ghost writer produce the 15 page match report .

Ask your dog he's always at the library with you on match days, even when it's closed.

Edited by Alextopman

Workman like performance by the Blades.Not much between the 2 teams in the 1st half but we created much more in the 2nd. Some of the shooting though was diabolical. 

For a team that was bang in form I was a bit surprised how bad Luton were, but you can only beat what’s in front of you. Peterborough next weekend, let’s see which Blades team turns up 

1 hour ago, atticus said:

Workman like performance by the Blades.Not much between the 2 teams in the 1st half but we created much more in the 2nd. Some of the shooting though was diabolical. 

For a team that was bang in form I was a bit surprised how bad Luton were, but you can only beat what’s in front of you. Peterborough next weekend, let’s see which Blades team turns up 

Yes I was suprised how poor Luton were but we did the business in the end after making hard work of it!!

10 hours ago, prince al said:

Do you think promotion is attainable with the present squad and set up?

I doubt we could get into the top two after such a slow start. But if we did get into the play offs it would only bring false hopes. We may even prevail in the play offs and make the Wembley final. Then the real sense of doom would overwhelm me. Our record in play off finals (any division) is woeful. 

And in the unlikely event that we won that, we would go into the top tier with a squad of nice blokes, but with no chance of staying there.  However, I would enjoy the atmosphere of a capacity crowd again, it is something special. 

.............Pessimist of S8...............