Man Escapes Jail After Assaulting 12 Year Old Girl He Met On Tinder

2 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

I think that the Daily Mail have conveniently left out that the conviction was probably for 'Statutory rape'

Which is vastly different from sexual assault rape

A 16 year old boy can be convicted of Statutory rape for having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend if the parents want to file charges

However, in this case the man in question was 20 years old and the girl was 12 years old so he got off lightly if you ask me

Depends some are way more open minded than you or me,  here's the comment from last week, made on the forum that I found objectionable 

On 20/01/2022 at 16:02, Chekhov said:

a 60 year old man sleeping with a 15 year old girl is creepy, but a 20 year old ? Not so much, and another 15 year old, not at all really.

Interesting sidelight, when I was about 13 I had a crush on my teacher. If I'd have got any where with her I can assure you it would not have had a negative effect on my life, though, being a bit sexist, I would not approve of a male teacher doing anything with a 13 year old girl.

Here's my response, as i think it goes beyond just creepy....

On 20/01/2022 at 16:27, steve68 said:

No its a crime underage rape carries a maximum of life imprisonment

Now anyone reading this open forum, could construe that SF condones Chekhov and his views most forums would have pulled that and and few other posts. Such as the screenshot of a young mothers facebook message in order to question her parenting on wearing masks and to call her pig ugly.

this forums been shocking recently. 

26 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why , just why ?

You need to watch the whole episode tbh.

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Saw that episode. Christ almighty it's near the knuckle. Dark but quite funny in places. Although when I did laugh it was more an awkward "I can't believe they just did that" kind of laugh. 

The Passion Of The Jew is one of my faves.  Newer episodes just arent the same.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

You need to watch the whole episode tbh.

The Passion Of The Jew is one of my faves.  Newer episodes just arent the same.

Passion of the Jew is VERY dark. Very funny though. South park was very good at edgy adult humour but yeah the newer ones arnt as good. Without me taking the thread off subject any further I'll just ask, did you see the Jeffersons episode? That one is so damn funny. Definitely one of my favourites. 

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Passion of the Jew is VERY dark. Very funny though. South park was very good at edgy adult humour but yeah the newer ones arnt as good. Without me taking the thread off subject any further I'll just ask, did you see the Jeffersons episode? That one is so damn funny. Definitely one of my favourites. 

The Michael Jackson parody? Oh aye 🤣

It started to go downhill around series 12, imo.

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

The Michael Jackson parody? Oh aye 🤣

It started to go downhill around series 12, imo.

Yeah that's the one 😂

Right, we better get back on topic before we get told off lol

By the way, I reckon 12 was great, 13 was average and 14 was ace. 15 onwards is where they lost it for me. 

Right, back on topic.... For reals this time 😁