Sheffield Wednesday V Morcambe Fc

bassett one

Cole Stockton is free at the end of the season, player we should seriously be looking to sign for next season knows how to score at this level, along with Joe ironside at cambridge whos in the same boat, free and tall.

We absolutely battered Morecambe away, but they held firm and were resolute, threw their bodies at everything and raised their game a notch, Palmer guilty of dozing off cost us a point, lost his man in the box, and by the time he reacted it was 1-0

8 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Cole Stockton is free at the end of the season, player we should seriously be looking to sign for next season knows how to score at this level, along with Joe ironside at cambridge whos in the same boat, free and tall.

We absolutely battered Morecambe away, but they held firm and were resolute, threw their bodies at everything and raised their game a notch, Palmer guilty of dozing off cost us a point, lost his man in the box, and by the time he reacted it was 1-0

Liam Palmer …not a scapegoat though eh? 

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Liam Palmer …not a scapegoat though eh? 

Ey up Liam lad, think if you trawl back through owlstalk to the matchday thread he got slated by just about everyone for losing his man at the corner, and no doubt Ive put that on here in my obsevation of that game on that day.

Like I told you before ive praised him when hes done well, and if he hasnt likewise he gets the bullet and he got it last week because he lost his man at the corner and he scored the winner

So hows that scapegoating ??

Edited by staninoodle

6 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Ey up Liam lad, think if you trawl back through owlstalk to the matchday thread he got slated by just about everyone for losing his man at the corner, and no doubt Ive put that on here in my obsevation of that game on that day.

Like I told you before ive praised him when hes done well, and if he hasnt likewise he gets the bullet and he got it last week because he lost his man at the corner and he scored the winner

So hows that scapegoating ??

Granted,he's no world beater ,but he seem's to get unfairly singled out for stick by a section of Wednesdayites...similar to you throwing in the comment about finding his level..and then highlighting him again in this thread...

It's all about opinions..but i stand by what i said before...he's not played 300 plus games for his club and played for his country if he wasn't any good..

On 29/01/2022 at 18:53, owl.66 said:

After watching "Real Madrid Wednesday " for 40 years + my " Opinion holds more than most " so  3 points is a  must & no excuses & anything less will be " SHAMEFULL" 😉😁😁😁. WAWAW 

That post made me giggle OWL.

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:.