£2 to get in the Old Monk pub to watch the football

bandit

I don't see what all the fuss is about £2 will not bankrupt anyone. I have watched the last three games at the old monk and the atmosphere is spot on. £2.20 for a pint of Carling is also very reasonable in my opinion. I had always heard Yorkshire people were tight but come on £2!!!

£2 will not bankrupt anyone but why pay it when there are other perfectly good pubs with screens in the same area? Think its more Principle than anything else mate and £2.20 for a pint of carling ain't really that cheap cos if you only have 2 pints then you'd basically be paying £3.20 a pint. \

£2 will not bankrupt anyone but why pay it when there are other perfectly good pubs with screens in the same area? Think its more Principle than anything else mate and £2.20 for a pint of carling ain't really that cheap cos if you only have 2 pints then you'd basically be paying £3.20 a pint. \

What's the point in going to the pub to watch the footie if you're only going to have two pints?

What's the point in going to the pub to watch the footie if you're only going to have two pints?

I dunno.. Use your imagination!! Maybe people have to work afterwards or they can't handle their drink or they don't drink or they can't drink for medical reasons. Crikey, not everyone is a lager lout!

Archived