Canadian Truckers And Their Freedom Convoy.

Thousands of trucks have gone to Ontario and Quebec and the cities are in gridlock.  Premier Trudeau has done a runner and has gone into hiding. They all have provisions and say they're going to stay for as long as necessary.

German and French trucks are heading to Brussels so it will be the same there.

US trucks already on the way to Washington.

Get stocked up supply chains may be drastically hit.

Fancy them trying to make rough arsed truckers have a vaccine for the cold or they can't work. 

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Thousands of trucks have gone to Ontario and Quebec and the cities are in gridlock.

Are you sure they're not snow ploughs?

Canada is guaranteed 18 feet of snow every day from 1st November to 30th April

3 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Thousands of trucks have gone to Ontario and Quebec and the cities are in gridlock.  Premier Trudeau has done a runner and has gone into hiding. They all have provisions and say they're going to stay for as long as necessary.

German and French trucks are heading to Brussels so it will be the same there.

US trucks already on the way to Washington.

Fancy them trying to make rough arsed truckers have a vaccine for the cold or they can't work. 

That could be very good advice. 👍

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Just now, The_DADDY said:

That could be very good advice. 👍

Yeah, I was just gonna nip out to the shops and buy some maple syrup and some ice hockey shirts and some . . . <hurridly consults google and wikipedia for Canadian exports> . . . and some crude petroleum, cars and refined petroleum

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Snipped

. . . <hurridly consults google and wikipedia for Canadian exports> . . . and some crude petroleum, cars and refined petroleum

Ah yes because a blockade by Canadian truckers only effects Canada's exports. 

Right. 

Got ya. 

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

It's spreading there will be problems in Europe. Remainiacs have been telling us for 7 years we'll all starve to death without French cheese.

Wait wait wait wait wait, you start off by blaming the vaccine, and now you're blaming the Remainers?

How about you make a consistent point to your daft postings, and stick to it.

Don't start chopping and changing your position, just you've been caught speaking out of your backside.

Now, I'm not one of those accusing you of speaking out of your backside but . . . but . . . but . . . sorry, yes, you are speaking out of your backside.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Wait wait wait wait wait, you start off by blaming the vaccine, and now you're blaming the Remainers?

How about you make a consistent point to your daft postings, and stick to it.

Don't start chopping and changing your position, just you've been caught speaking out of your backside.

Now, I'm not one of those accusing you of speaking out of your backside but . . . but . . . but . . . sorry, yes, you are speaking out of your backside.

Blimey, only an idiot wouldn't understand what I meant.

Therefore, seeing as you have just proved it I will explain. If it spreads to the EU we won't get the imports that Remainiacs frequently said we couldn't live without.

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Blimey, only an idiot wouldn't understand what I meant.

Therefore, seeing as you have just proved it I will explain. If it spreads to the EU we won't get the imports that Remainiacs frequently said we couldn't live without.

It’s making sense now Frank.