Canadian Truckers And Their Freedom Convoy.

13 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

You're a fool a nasty one as well, therefore I can't be bothered any more.

I can see how it would be comforting for you to consider someone who keeps pointing out your falsehoods nasty - that's not a criteria others would use though.

I'm happy for people to judge the two of us based on our posts and decide for themselves whether either of us is a fool and whether either of us is nasty.

The right to protest is our last freedom.

We should treasure it.

That freedom was hard won, and is democracy in action.

You might not like it, it's inconvenient, etc etc. but it is an important right that should be respected, and needs protecting. 

You never know when you might need it.

7 hours ago, Anna B said:

The right to protest is our last freedom.

We should treasure it.

That freedom was hard won, and is democracy in action.

You might not like it, it's inconvenient, etc etc. but it is an important right that should be respected, and needs protecting. 

You never know when you might need it.

I agree, but...should 'protests' be allowed to go on for weeks, impacting negatively on local people and businesses? Is there a point where it becomes less of a protest and more of an illegal camp?

A days protest, 2, 3 but 3 weeks or so?

19 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Why do you hate working people fighting to keep their jobs so much?

I don't, they had their protest. It's now over.

19 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Are you another the vaccine has turned into a psychotic hater? Still sore with those who didn't want the jab? 

Not at all, they had a choice and they made it...

17 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Someone turns up disguised waving a flag and you think that indicates they're all Nazis shows a level of intelligence that is double digit.

In the same way that all BLM protestors are looters, and all of those people wearing MAGA gear on 6th of Jan were FBI operatives? :?

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

I agree, but...should 'protests' be allowed to go on for weeks, impacting negatively on local people and businesses? Is there a point where it becomes less of a protest and more of an illegal camp?

A days protest, 2, 3 but 3 weeks or so?

This makes me sad. A former Anarchist and anti-establishment person supporting big pharma and authoritarian governments over ordinary working people.

We need to be afraid of what is coming.