Canadian Truckers And Their Freedom Convoy.

6 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I see the vile Trudeau has gone into hiding under the pretense isolating now the convoy is approaching, a dreadful "leader".

The same dreadful leader who apparently went blackface on 3 occasions. 

1 time he even sang the banana boat song.

Daaaaaaay O.. 😂

3 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Me too. I'm down to my last cupboard. I have enough stuff for a family for 3 months.

Nice one. It makes sense. I reckon we could do between 3 to 4 months without stepping foot in a shop and hey, if we are wrong then so what? At least we don't have to go shopping for a while. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Nice one. It makes sense. I reckon we could do between 3 to 4 months without stepping foot in a shop and hey, if we are wrong then so what? At least we don't have to go shopping for a while. 

Exactly, I just bought tins, pasta, rice etc It'll all get eaten one way or another. 

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Exactly, I just bought tins, pasta, rice etc It'll all get eaten one way or another. 

Absolutely 👍

We did the same and I feel happy that we did. I did get the odd funny look buying stuff in bulk at first but now some are starting to get it. In one of my local shops a couple of the staff have started doing the same. They see the price rises but they also see it from a business side. Some items are already becoming more difficult to get. 

Tough times ahead I think. 

7 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The others have all gone quite I think they're all on their way to a 24hr Tesco 🤣

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Absolutely 👍

We did the same and I feel happy that we did. I did get the odd funny look buying stuff in bulk at first but now some are starting to get it. In one of my local shops a couple of the staff have started doing the same. They see the price rises but they also see it from a business side. Some items are already becoming more difficult to get. 

Tough times ahead I think. 

😂😂😂

I used to work with a woman who's son worked in disease control, it was during the time of the Bird Flu. He was at a lab in Holland and she said all the people who work there have big stores. They know.

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I used to work with a woman who's son worked in disease control, it was during the time of the Bird Flu. He was at a lab in Holland and she said all the people who work there have big stores. They know.

I'm sure there are those on here who would happily call them conspiracy theorists or loons. 

Ah well, time will tell I suppose.