Joe Rogan Vs Cancel Culture

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Here's something to even it out 😁

😂 I love that interview. 

One of the funniest I've ever seen 😂

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

:hihi: :roll:

Hey Mel. Did you see the podcast where to dude from cnn admitted his network lied about the horses dewormer? 

On 31/01/2022 at 10:58, Jack Grey said:

Are you saying that Dr Peter McCullough and Dr Robert Malone are liars and are spreading misinformation? 

I prefer to listen to them than Neil Young anyday

What music do right wing people listen to, the options must be limited as most all artists are left-liberal. Brian Ferry, Phil Collins, Spandau Ballet?

The kind of stuff the guy from American Psycho might listen to?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Here's something to even it out 😁

“you’re willing to offend me in the pursuit of truth” - cos that’s exactly what Cathy Newman was doing, pursuing truth, yeah right, I don’t think so Mr Peterson

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

“you’re willing to offend me in the pursuit of truth” - cos that’s exactly what Cathy Newman was doing, pursuing truth, yeah right, I don’t think so Mr Peterson

I think he was being polite when he said that. She certainly wasn't looking for the truth was she. 

20 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I think he was being polite when he said that. She certainly wasn't looking for the truth was she. 

To my mind, it was a small inaccuracy on his part. I only mention it because the notion that Newman was driven by truth seeking is so at odds with what she’s saying and how she comes across, that I find Peterson’s suggestion amusing.

Guess it cones with the job though, truth seeking and integrity and not usually characteristics sought by employers in her line of work, they want confrontation and sensationalism (to drive up viewing figures etc).

She tried hard to make him look bad,  but he did a good job of deconstructing her arguments and shedding light on logical fallacies and misrepresentations etc.

Oh and she certainly put “so you’re saying <insert straw-man here>“ on the map!

Edited by Waldo