Joe Rogan Vs Cancel Culture

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Im not really sure what your point is?

Are you saying that he is wrong about the bible so everything he says has to be wrong?

There are hundreds of hours of Jordan Peterson's speaking on the internet.....is this the best clip you could come up with? 

You wreak of desperation 🤷‍♂️

im saying Joe Rogans shows are full of liars, cheaters and total ********

2 minutes ago, melthebell said:

im saying Joe Rogans shows are full of liars, cheaters and total ********

You know what to do then dont you.....dont watch it 👍

Here are some funny moments from his show

Edited by Jack Grey

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No its full of people who are proving what you've chosen as the truth to be wrong.

in other words you choose to inhabit an alternative reality just for the sake of it, it shows the type of person you are by the willingness to throw away truth and honesty just because, sad really

Just now, melthebell said:

in other words you choose to inhabit an alternative reality just for the sake of it, it shows the type of person you are by the willingness to throw away truth and honesty just because, sad really

Truth and honesty from the Tories and the MSM, have you really just said that 🤣

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I havent mentioned the tories, as for MSM it tells THE NEWS, despite its biases it tells the news, you and your ilk only use that excuse to shut down debate, just like sticking yer fingers in yer ears and going NERR NERR NERR NERRRRR when you dont like the facts that go against the **** you believe.

Yet youll use it when the odd story backs up your nonesense, hypocrisy, pure hypocrisy

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I don’t think he mentioned the Tories.

You continue to have difficulty differentiating between a news report,and ensuing discussion on that news.

Joe Rogan is not a source of news and nor are the various pundits and columnists in the press.

1 minute ago, melthebell said:

I havent mentioned the tories, as for MSM it tells THE NEWS, despite its biases it tells the news, you and your ilk only use that excuse to shut down debate, just like sticking yer fingers in yer ears and going NERR NERR NERR NERRRRR when you dont like the facts that go against the **** you believe.

Yet youll use it when the odd story backs up your nonesense, hypocrisy, pure hypocrisy

You are unbelievably naive if you think this, jeez.

1 minute ago, RJRB said:

I don’t think he mentioned the Tories.

You continue to have difficulty differentiating between a news report,and ensuing discussion on that news.

Joe Rogan is not a source of news and nor are the various pundits and columnists in the press.

I never said he was.

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

You are unbelievably naive if you think this, jeez.

I never said he was.

And nor are his guests who are chosen for their entertainment value and to draw in an audience to justify his multi million payments from Spotify.

The same audience who watched Gerry Springer.

Just now, RJRB said:

And nor are his guests who are chosen for their entertainment value and to draw in an audience to justify his multi million payments from Spotify.

The same audience who watched Gerry Springer.

Yeah whatever 🤣 he's blowing huge holes in your narrative (and it's working) so no surprise to see you try to pull it down, as amusing as ever.