Joe Rogan Vs Cancel Culture

The right wing / truther clamouring for the airing of alternative views reminds me of another American bit of nonsense: ‘Teach The Controversy’, in respect of evolution vs intelligent design.

There isn’t a controversy. The views you espouse are not equal, not remotely.

You are merely cranks.

Funny our cancel counter posters are aying nothing of multiple books being withdrawn in schools and  putting cameras in to monitor teachers.

How Orwellian is that.

Think it's Tennessee ,which also has form for denying evolution. ,the famous Stopes trial

47 minutes ago, butlers said:

Funny our cancel counter posters are aying nothing of multiple books being withdrawn in schools and  putting cameras in to monitor teachers.

How Orwellian is that.

Think it's Tennessee ,which also has form for denying evolution. ,the famous Stopes trial

Kentucky.

https://creationmuseum.org/

In a previous life, as a Head of Science in a large Sheffield Comp, I was deluged by stuff from the YEC.  All trying to insinuate their nonsense into the Science curriculum. They've got some money behind them, believe me.

As with the anti-science Covid mob who pollute this place, they got short shrift.

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

Kentucky.

https://creationmuseum.org/

In a previous life, as a Head of Science in a large Sheffield Comp, I was deluged by stuff from the YEC.  All trying to insinuate their nonsense into the Science curriculum. They've got some money behind them, believe me.

As with the anti-science Covid mob who pollute this place, they got short shrift.

I agree 

As an atheist i find the concept of God ridiculous 

Just now, Jack Grey said:

I agree 

As an atheist i find the concept of God ridiculous 

It isn't just a God thing though, Jack.  It is the American right using religion and money to try to sideline Science, and promote anti-science.

They are dangerous people.

7 minutes ago, sibon said:

It isn't just a God thing though, Jack.  It is the American right using religion and money to try to sideline Science, and promote anti-science.

They are dangerous people.

Why?

There are a lot of religions that have that attitude

Not just the ones that are practiced by Deep South White Americans

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

An attempt at humour? 

Did you find what I said funny? It wasn't meant to be. It was a legitimate question. When Tops said "the gullible" why did you think he was referring to you? 

No humour. 

No ulterior motive. 

Just a question. 

Its probably because Dr Tops has a limited vocabulary and refers to everyone who disagrees with his warped world view as "the gullible".

Notwithstanding his use of an adjective as a noun, you'd think that he would vary his descriptions a bit.