Joe Rogan Vs Cancel Culture

30 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I dont think you can get any more biased than The Guardian 

If your looking for a definition of woke @Annie Bynnol then The Guardian is the bible for the left

Why not comment on the evidence in the article? The info is from impeccable sources.

Maybe you, or one of your "friends" have better evidence. 

11 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I agree with your first point about the government

However

People like Joe rogan are filling in the gaps with ****e, complete and utter ****e.

As for your last bit, the vast majority of Doctors, Nurses, etc ARE getting the jab, i would say those that arent are possibly ones that dont come into real contact with information about it, and sadly show that ANYBODY can be suckered into the misinformation rabbithole.

There was a recent clip from a James O'Brien conversation on the subject by an alledged medical worker who refuses to get the jab, told him a doctor told him its bad. when pressed, it wasnt fully as he told it. I can't remember the full conversation but once pressed by O'Brien his whole story collapsed.

Part of the problem is we now have an excess of information, a government with a proven liar at the helm, and a popular press that being used as a propaganda bandwagon. Some are trying to redress the balance with the truth online, others are mischievously/maliciously spreading misinformation and we also have confirmation bias to consider. 

No one trusts anyone anymore.

2 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Part of the problem is we now have an excess of information, a government with a proven liar at the helm, and a popular press that being used as a propaganda bandwagon. Some are trying to redress the balance with the truth online, others are mischievously/maliciously spreading misinformation and we also have confirmation bias to consider. 

No one trusts anyone anymore.

Forget the government, forget the press for a second, yes the press have biases but they still tell the news. the news includes the worlds doctors and medical professionals and scientists that say take the vaccine its for your own good.

Dont you trust people that have their lives working to make peoples lives better and pain free etc?

why would you willingly deny its truth, yet somehow believe 1 random person you know absolutely nothing about, who happens to say its bad and they are all liars?

45 minutes ago, melthebell said:

I agree with your first point about the government

However

People like Joe rogan are filling in the gaps with ****e, complete and utter ****e.

As for your last bit, the vast majority of Doctors, Nurses, etc ARE getting the jab, i would say those that arent are possibly ones that dont come into real contact with information about it, and sadly show that ANYBODY can be suckered into the misinformation rabbithole.

There was a recent clip from a James O'Brien conversation on the subject by an alledged medical worker who refuses to get the jab, told him a doctor told him its bad. when pressed, it wasnt fully as he told it. I can't remember the full conversation but once pressed by O'Brien his whole story collapsed.

But Joe Rogan is a comedian, podcaster and MMA commentator so if youre taking medical advice from him then youre stupid

He states in all his podcasts that his no expert and its his own opinion

Hes said today that they will put declaimers on his podcasts.....maybe that will satisfy people 

But i doubt it

16 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But Joe Rogan is a comedian, podcaster and MMA commentator so if youre taking medical advice from him then youre stupid

He states in all his podcasts that his no expert and its his own opinion

Hes said today that they will put declaimers on his podcasts.....maybe that will satisfy people 

But i doubt it

sadly thousands if not millions of people do believe it, all hes doing now is trying to backpeddle because he knows hes been rumbled and hes trying to smooth things out

Edited by melthebell

15 minutes ago, melthebell said:

sadly thousands if not millions of people do believe it, all hes doing now is trying to backpeddle because he knows hes been rumbled and hes trying to smooth things out

Is he really backpaddling?

Hes not retracted anything and stands by what he has said but now they are going to add a disclaimer for idiots

Probably the same people that we have to put stickers on hairdryers in hotels to say " Dont use in the shower"

You can tell most people on here haven't listened to Rogans podcasts and are just aping what the MSM are telling them they contain.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Forget the government, forget the press for a second, yes the press have biases but they still tell the news. the news includes the worlds doctors and medical professionals and scientists that say take the vaccine its for your own good.

Dont you trust people that have their lives working to make peoples lives better and pain free etc?

why would you willingly deny its truth, yet somehow believe 1 random person you know absolutely nothing about, who happens to say its bad and they are all liars?

This is probably one of the saddest posts I've ever read and shows how the propaganda has got its hooks into people.