Joe Rogan Vs Cancel Culture

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If you dont like what he saying then dont listen to him....its as simple as that

What is this obsession with silencing people you dont agree with?

Not sure what your comment about Mikey is.....gibberish as usual 

Fear? 

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

If you dont like what he saying then dont listen to him....its as simple as that

What is this obsession with silencing people you dont agree with?

Not sure what your comment about Mikey is.....gibberish as usual 

I'd very much like to silence all of the liars, misleaders, cranks, and phonies. We would all be better off without them.

Have you, or Mikey, had time to figure out why you are drawn to these charlatans? I'd be interested to know why.

6 minutes ago, sibon said:

I'd very much like to silence all of the liars, misleaders, cranks, and phonies. We would all be better off without them.

Have you, or Mikey, had time to figure out why you are drawn to these charlatans? I'd be interested to know why.

Are you drunk.......who TF is Mikey?

Im not drawn to Joe Rogan.....i only listen to the podcasts that have people im interested in like Brian Cox, Oliver Stone, Elon Musk, Snoop Dog, Bernie Sanders etc etc

What interests me on this issue is freedom of speech and the constant attack on people who dont follow the MSM narrative

Edited by Jack Grey

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

Are you drunk.......who TF is Mikey?

Im not drawn to Joe Rogan.....i only listen to the podcasts that have people im interested in like Brian Cox, Oliver Stone, Elon Musk, Snoop Dog, Bernie Sanders etc etc

What interests me on this issue is freedom of speech and the constant attack on people who dont follow the MSM narrative

I'm very much not drunk. Thanks for checking though.

That's an eclectic list. Why are you interested in those people?

4 minutes ago, sibon said:

I'm very much not drunk. Thanks for checking though.

That's an eclectic list. Why are you interested in those people?

I really think you need to look at Rogans stuff......he interviews everyone 👍

Here's his YouTube channel that has clips of his shows https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE 

Meanwhile.....please watch the video below because Ben Shapiro he is talking about YOU 🤔

Edited by Jack Grey

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Here's his YouTube channel that has clips of his shows https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE 

Meanwhile.....please watch the video below because Ben Shapiro he is talking about YOU 🤔

I think that you need to learn a bit of basic philosophy.

Maybe some stuff about the nature of truth.

4 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Ben Shapiro is a smart guy. I don't agree with him on the jab but I like his style and love the way he never gets flustered. 

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

Forget the government, forget the press for a second, yes the press have biases but they still tell the news. the news includes the worlds doctors and medical professionals and scientists that say take the vaccine its for your own good.

Dont you trust people that have their lives working to make peoples lives better and pain free etc?

why would you willingly deny its truth, yet somehow believe 1 random person you know absolutely nothing about, who happens to say its bad and they are all liars?

One problem is they (official gov narrative backed up by selected health professionals) aren’t interested in furnishing you with the truth, they don’t want you making an informed decision on what’s best for you given your circumstances.

They just want your unquestioning obedience. 

Edited by Waldo