Dancing On Ice.

francypants

I’m sure Regans dad Paul Gascogne will be very proud of him, but would be nice to see his dad in the audience with his mother and sisters. If it’s up to viewers to vote for the winner, I think Reagan will win, as a lot of young girls will vote for him. He’s a professional dancer normally but think he will get a lot of advertising work offered him afterwards as he’s very good looking.

I’m looking forward to the finale.  I’d love to see Brendan Cole skate to Bolero, even if he doesn’t win the competition, because his dancing skills should come in handy if he gets the chance.  But I have a feeling he will be the first to be eliminated therefore he won’t be dancing to Bolero. It’s normally the top two who go forward to dance Bolero.

I suppose I should say may the best skater on the night wins the competition.

On 14/03/2022 at 11:43, pattricia said:

I’m sure Regans dad Paul Gascogne will be very proud of him, but would be nice to see his dad in the audience with his mother and sisters. If it’s up to viewers to vote for the winner, I think Reagan will win, as a lot of young girls will vote for him. He’s a professional dancer normally but think he will get a lot of advertising work offered him afterwards as he’s very good looking.

I don't think Paul enjoys the best of health - he may be at the final though.  All the finalists are professional dancers.  Regan could well win but over the weeks I've noticed that the judges tend to favour Kimberley - who really has come on in leaps and bounds. Literally!

On 13/03/2022 at 21:57, hauxwell said:

I’m pleased Brendan is through to the finale.  I’m sure he had a fall when all of the celebs were dancing at the beginning of the show.  They moved the camera so I’m not sure.

Brendan did fall, and that's why he only scored 2 for that performance.  

On 13/03/2022 at 21:21, cressida said:

Glad Brendan and Regan are through to the final,  Kye had improved and I thought his dance had the most impact,  however,  to me it was a foregone conclusion that the judges would vote Kimberley and Mark through,  there was a bloke who looked shocked, but these things happen.

Kimberley was voted through because she's a much better skater than Kye and the judges know that.   I didn't see anybody looking shocked, no reason for them to be either.

6 hours ago, MallyMon said:

Brendan did fall, and that's why he only scored 2 for that performance. 

Thanks for confirming Brendan had a fall.  I did hear the judges say he was marked down because of his mistake but wasn’t quite sure if he had a fall.

I think Kimberly could  win the competition and as I’ve already said we haven’t had a woman win the show for a while.

I hope the best skater on the night wins, whoever it is.