Kier Starmer & Jimmy Saville

The best thing would be for a full frank enquiry to see how much involvement Starmer had. He's frequently said to Boris that the buck stops with him. If Starmer was the DPP and his staff made errors that meant a serial sex offender went on to commit more crimes then the buck stops with him. As if he wouldn't have know anything about the accusations knowing he was a big BBC star.

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The best thing would be for a full frank enquiry to see how much involvement Starmer had. He's frequently said to Boris that the buck stops with him. If Starmer was the DPP and his staff made errors that meant a serial sex offender went on to commit more crimes then the buck stops with him. As if he wouldn't have know anything about the accusations knowing he was a big BBC star.

Unfortunately, Shagger Boris had already made it quite clear there was to be no investigation into historic child abuse offences.

”Money spaffed up the wall” was Shagger Boris’ comment on the  matter.

1 minute ago, The Joker said:

Unfortunately, Shagger Boris had already made it quite clear there was to be no investigation into historic child abuse offences.

I'm not talking about the offences I'm talking about the DPP. They should suffer consequences for enabling Saville. Starmer should never be in politics.

5 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He was worried what might have come out of the closet

13 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The best thing would be for a full frank enquiry to see how much involvement Starmer had.

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I'm not talking about the offences I'm talking about the DPP. They should suffer consequences for enabling Saville. Starmer should never be in politics.

Good grief, you are thick.

First you want a full investigation into Starmer, then you backtrack and say you now want to investigate the DPP instead.

I’ll tell you what: Let’s wait to see what the Sue Gray report says about Starmer, eh ?

17 minutes ago, The Joker said:

First you want a full investigation into Starmer, then you backtrack and say you now want to investigate the DPP instead.

I’ll tell you what: Let’s wait to see what the Sue Gray report says about Starmer, eh ?

Starmer was the head of the DPP dopey

24 minutes ago, The Joker said:

He was commonly known on here previously as Frank the plank.